The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

btw i love how they ripped the $125.00 price tag off all the shoes...
roll.gif

Who are you tellin'! I feel you on that one.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
 it all makes sense now.

I have been arguing with myself all day that it's justified to pay $250+ for these shoes.....my damn head hurts....I don't handle defeat to well. First time I was shut out like this. Congrats to the guys that gottem.

I have been arguing with myself all day that it's justified to pay $250+ for these shoes.....my damn head hurts....I don't handle defeat to well. First time I was shut out like this. Congrats to the guys that gottem.

Originally Posted by AirRizzy33

Originally Posted by Mr718

Quality doesn't even come close to that of the DB VI. Nice, but I expected better

Knew there would be at least one person to bring up quality.

Well Nostradamus, what other worldly knowledge do you have that you could share with the rest of us?

imo, the DESIGN of the db3 isn't close to the db6 but i have no issues with the quality.  in person, the db3 seems pretty solid.

no doubt, the material used inside & out of the db6 is nice.
pimp.gif
  what exactly don't u like about the db3?

also, congrats to all who copped.  it was a long, wet night in the chi but well worth it!

Originally Posted by Mr718

Quality doesn't even come close to that of the DB VI. Nice, but I expected better

Knew there would be at least one person to bring up quality.

Well Nostradamus, what other worldly knowledge do you have that you could share with the rest of us?

imo, the DESIGN of the db3 isn't close to the db6 but i have no issues with the quality.  in person, the db3 seems pretty solid.

no doubt, the material used inside & out of the db6 is nice.
pimp.gif
  what exactly don't u like about the db3?

also, congrats to all who copped.  it was a long, wet night in the chi but well worth it!

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

i feel the same way...missed out online and our Niketown closed here so im SOL...

i just hate seeing all these pairs end up on ebay and people asking 300+ for them....i would actually be wearing and using mine for their purpose

i need these!!!!

RESTOCK PLEASE
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

i feel the same way...missed out online and our Niketown closed here so im SOL...

i just hate seeing all these pairs end up on ebay and people asking 300+ for them....i would actually be wearing and using mine for their purpose

i need these!!!!

RESTOCK PLEASE
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

these have really grown on me, love the look of the red and icy sole, I'm just not sure how they'll look once the sole yellows

these have really grown on me, love the look of the red and icy sole, I'm just not sure how they'll look once the sole yellows

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

All these pages and still not ONE person with a pic of them wearing them?

Wow.
Its only been a few hrs since they released tho

kIcKzNY96, you may want to edit that pic..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

All these pages and still not ONE person with a pic of them wearing them?

Wow.
Its only been a few hrs since they released tho

kIcKzNY96, you may want to edit that pic..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

nike store in atlanta is restocking tuesday and will be taking phone orders. they open at 10est

there is still a NT in atl?  tried calling them multiple times and no answer.

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

nike store in atlanta is restocking tuesday and will be taking phone orders. they open at 10est

there is still a NT in atl?  tried calling them multiple times and no answer.

so I just called this number and nothing, not even a dial tone.

also there isnt a NIKETOWN atlanta facebook page. I thought the one in atl was closed?? anyone have info on this???

so I just called this number and nothing, not even a dial tone.

also there isnt a NIKETOWN atlanta facebook page. I thought the one in atl was closed?? anyone have info on this???

Back
Top Bottom