The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

yall need to put in a lil more work...i just googled it and found the right store within seconds of reading that post...

if you cant seem to find it, you might be reading it wrong...
its not a niketown but for those that dont have them arent going to just give up their lead because you cant find it on google.

hopefully these restocks are coming sooner than later...

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

just called Nikestore.com reps and they teased me telling me every Niketown still has sizes. ya bunch of BS to me....He said NTLV, NTNY, NTCHI, etc all had sizes. YAAAA RIGGGHHHHTTTT....

I asked about a restock and they said it is very likely but not in their plans at the moment.

I really dont wanna pay these resellers anything for this shoe. sadly...might have to

laugh.gif
Were you eavesdropping on my call? I got the exact same from my rep.

just called Nikestore.com reps and they teased me telling me every Niketown still has sizes. ya bunch of BS to me....He said NTLV, NTNY, NTCHI, etc all had sizes. YAAAA RIGGGHHHHTTTT....

I asked about a restock and they said it is very likely but not in their plans at the moment.

I really dont wanna pay these resellers anything for this shoe. sadly...might have to

laugh.gif
Were you eavesdropping on my call? I got the exact same from my rep.

yall need to put in a lil more work...i just googled it and found the right store within seconds of reading that post...

its not a niketown but for those that dont have them arent going to just give up their lead because you cant find it on google.

lol found it!!!

lol found it!!!

Originally Posted by jlhope2

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

jlhope2 wrote:

so I just called this number and nothing, not even a dial tone.

also there isnt a NIKETOWN atlanta facebook page. I thought the one in atl was closed?? anyone have info on this???

they DID close, its just an nike syore out there that still gets all the good stuff. and if you just google niketown atlanta, you will not get the right number

so what it is called or whats the number?
thanks

404-846-5549

Originally Posted by jlhope2

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

jlhope2 wrote:

so I just called this number and nothing, not even a dial tone.

also there isnt a NIKETOWN atlanta facebook page. I thought the one in atl was closed?? anyone have info on this???

they DID close, its just an nike syore out there that still gets all the good stuff. and if you just google niketown atlanta, you will not get the right number

so what it is called or whats the number?
thanks

404-846-5549

Who said that the free or ground shipping orders aren't processed first/fast, I got my shipping confirmation email already
pimp.gif

Who said that the free or ground shipping orders aren't processed first/fast, I got my shipping confirmation email already
pimp.gif

RICO7JT wrote:

kIcKzNY96
wrote:

btw i love how they ripped the $125.00 price tag off all the shoes...
roll.gif

Yuup... I knew that was the reason why the RD was moving back and fourth. They needed to make sure all stores/factories had time to tear the price tag off.

WOW!
roll.gif
@  JB

RICO7JT wrote:

kIcKzNY96
wrote:

btw i love how they ripped the $125.00 price tag off all the shoes...
roll.gif

Yuup... I knew that was the reason why the RD was moving back and fourth. They needed to make sure all stores/factories had time to tear the price tag off.

WOW!
roll.gif
@  JB

Lucky to get my numbers called, but it seemed like they ha plenty of sizes to go around. I'm sure they'll have a restock, just have to keep an eye out and the restock might be limited sizes...

Lucky to get my numbers called, but it seemed like they ha plenty of sizes to go around. I'm sure they'll have a restock, just have to keep an eye out and the restock might be limited sizes...

Back
Top Bottom