The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I got the size 10.5 on NDC and got my email confirmation

Niceee

Had a chance to get a pair for retail today (thanks Opt) but had to pass... cheap panels, no cushion.. rather they go to someone who really wants em.

I got the size 10.5 on NDC and got my email confirmation

Niceee

Had a chance to get a pair for retail today (thanks Opt) but had to pass... cheap panels, no cushion.. rather they go to someone who really wants em.

Imo VI>III.. but I still think these are solid.. anyone know if Niketown NY still got size 7s. Was thinking bout scooping for my sis.. I must say NT does do good organized releases, unlike that ***!# store in SoHo. Lol

Imo VI>III.. but I still think these are solid.. anyone know if Niketown NY still got size 7s. Was thinking bout scooping for my sis.. I must say NT does do good organized releases, unlike that ***!# store in SoHo. Lol

Does anybody else have problems with glue?
Also, should I switch the insoles before wearing?

Does anybody else have problems with glue?
Also, should I switch the insoles before wearing?

For yall that missed out. DONT WORRY. Im sure there is going to be restocks SOON.

JASON MAYDEN was at NTSF having his personal event with his classmates..... 40%OFF all day long.

Seems like all NTs cant get rid of that size 7.5 and 14. NTSF still had that size when I last checked.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by cobrab19

Called NTSF and dude said there is already some cats lined up. Then he said there will be PLENTY of these.
So why they lining up? smh
laugh.gif

I went by to see what Kobe gear they had on clearance since I was in Chinatown anyways and saw 3-5 dudes with their chairs at around 11am most likely they were there earlier. They were camping out for DB3 huh? I thought it was for the Altitudes. 

They wanted the shoes so they went in early for them.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Wheres RICO at for this release?

MIKE.... What up Man, you know me.... I had to show some love to my homies holding me down. I was out there. Did you get your pair(s)?

kIcKzNY96 wrote:
btw i love how they ripped the $125.00 price tag off all the shoes...
roll.gif

Yuup... I knew that was the reason why the RD was moving back and fourth. They needed to make sure all stores/factories had time to tear the price tag off.

For yall that missed out. DONT WORRY. Im sure there is going to be restocks SOON.

JASON MAYDEN was at NTSF having his personal event with his classmates..... 40%OFF all day long.

Seems like all NTs cant get rid of that size 7.5 and 14. NTSF still had that size when I last checked.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by cobrab19

Called NTSF and dude said there is already some cats lined up. Then he said there will be PLENTY of these.
So why they lining up? smh
laugh.gif

I went by to see what Kobe gear they had on clearance since I was in Chinatown anyways and saw 3-5 dudes with their chairs at around 11am most likely they were there earlier. They were camping out for DB3 huh? I thought it was for the Altitudes. 

They wanted the shoes so they went in early for them.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Wheres RICO at for this release?

MIKE.... What up Man, you know me.... I had to show some love to my homies holding me down. I was out there. Did you get your pair(s)?

kIcKzNY96 wrote:
btw i love how they ripped the $125.00 price tag off all the shoes...
roll.gif

Yuup... I knew that was the reason why the RD was moving back and fourth. They needed to make sure all stores/factories had time to tear the price tag off.

jlhope2 wrote:

so I just called this number and nothing, not even a dial tone.

also there isnt a NIKETOWN atlanta facebook page. I thought the one in atl was closed?? anyone have info on this???

they DID close, its just an nike syore out there that still gets all the good stuff. and if you just google niketown atlanta, you will not get the right number

jlhope2 wrote:

also there isnt a NIKETOWN atlanta facebook page. I thought the one in atl was closed?? anyone have info on this???

they DID close, its just an nike syore out there that still gets all the good stuff. and if you just google niketown atlanta, you will not get the right number

fo0zl4.jpg

nwd854.jpg

169g6kg.jpg

v7efdl.jpg

Just waking up from a long night. After failing tryna cop from ndc, went on a mission with my homeboy to NTSF. Fell in line at around midnight with around 30 in front of us.  The "Bouncer" at the door mentioned they had around 200 pairs total so most of the people that waited in line went home happy. Went pretty smooth overall. Shout out to the drunk *@@ street bums who kept everyone entertained for the night. And congrats to everyone who got their pairs.

fo0zl4.jpg

nwd854.jpg

169g6kg.jpg

v7efdl.jpg

Just waking up from a long night. After failing tryna cop from ndc, went on a mission with my homeboy to NTSF. Fell in line at around midnight with around 30 in front of us.  The "Bouncer" at the door mentioned they had around 200 pairs total so most of the people that waited in line went home happy. Went pretty smooth overall. Shout out to the drunk *@@ street bums who kept everyone entertained for the night. And congrats to everyone who got their pairs.

Wat size did u get cause I didnt think I was gonna get my size 10/10.5 there was to many people
I'm a size 8.5. When I was a few people away from goin in they announced sz 12 and 13 sold out. But not sure about sz 10 range. While I was checking out I saw all the small sizes and then size 14. Might have been a sz 11.

Wat size did u get cause I didnt think I was gonna get my size 10/10.5 there was to many people
I'm a size 8.5. When I was a few people away from goin in they announced sz 12 and 13 sold out. But not sure about sz 10 range. While I was checking out I saw all the small sizes and then size 14. Might have been a sz 11.

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

jlhope2 wrote:

so what it is called or whats the number?
thanks

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

jlhope2 wrote:

so what it is called or whats the number?
thanks

yall need to put in a lil more work...i just googled it and found the right store within seconds of reading that post...

if you cant seem to find it, you might be reading it wrong...
its not a niketown but for those that dont have them arent going to just give up their lead because you cant find it on google.

hopefully these restocks are coming sooner than later...

Back
Top Bottom