The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by astroox805

I'm extra bitter right now because for one, i'm a nike employee and the 48 hour rule is not valid for us employees and the fact that this particular store will not do phone orders (i'm stuck at work). I know there are a lot of fellow niketalkers who want these so i'm gonna do yall the a favor by letting you know that niketown Santa Monica has them in every size except 9. No phone orders, No employee discount, 1 per person 1st come 1st serve! If one of you out there can help me out, i would greatly appreciate it, but since i know that y'all are selfish as hell, i guess i shouldn't count on it right! good luck
roll.gif
Every Niketown is having restock right now or tomorrow maybe even later on this week. This will be like the VI restock. No need to go on a goose chase

man, i know how this goes my dude, everybody acts like this will sit on the shelf and won't move... restocks will have a flood of heads coppin left and right. every niketown might be having restocks now, but just lookin at the post from an hour ago, and contacting many locations, these kicks are done! as in sold sold sold.

Originally Posted by jlhope2

so Im trying to compile a list of all the Official Nike Stores, I think everyone got these! I know there are 10 Niketowns. Now what are they other Nike store???

I know Atl Lennox, Minnesota Mall of America, and now Roosevelt Field Mall and Santa Monica. Are there any others Im missing??????
I know they are a couple in Portland but did they get these? Isnt there one in the Airport? do they get limited releases??

I went to Nike help and found a list of Niketowns, but Atl, Roosevelt and Santa Monica arent on there.
Any other Nike stores im missing? I know there is prolly more in NY and Cali, and portland
Thx for any help

The ones you mentioned are NIKE STORES, not NikeTowns.

Originally Posted by zyr12

so Im trying to compile a list of all the Official Nike Stores, I think everyone got these! I know there are 10 Niketowns. Now what are they other Nike store???

I know Atl Lennox, Minnesota Mall of America, and now Roosevelt Field Mall and Santa Monica. Are there any others Im missing??????
I know they are a couple in Portland but did they get these? Isnt there one in the Airport? do they get limited releases??

I went to Nike help and found a list of Niketowns, but Atl, Roosevelt and Santa Monica arent on there.
Any other Nike stores im missing? I know there is prolly more in NY and Cali, and portland
Thx for any help

I know that.....
Did you read the post?

actually i can see where you may of gotten confused.  I list I brought up was for Nike events.  It listed a ton of niketowns, plus Nike running stores and Nike stores.

I know Atl lennox, RFM, MOA and santa monica arent niketowns.  Im trying to get a list of NIKESTORES!!!

Originally Posted by zyr12

Thx for any help

I know that.....
Did you read the post?

actually i can see where you may of gotten confused.  I list I brought up was for Nike events.  It listed a ton of niketowns, plus Nike running stores and Nike stores.

I know Atl lennox, RFM, MOA and santa monica arent niketowns.  Im trying to get a list of NIKESTORES!!!

my boy is out there in santa monica right now, he said that there arent many people in there asking about the db3's. y'all who are waiting for wack @ss ntla should just dip out to santa monica

my boy is out there in santa monica right now, he said that there arent many people in there asking about the db3's. y'all who are waiting for wack @ss ntla should just dip out to santa monica

405 and I-10 freeway is in traffic hour right now. NOt looking good

405 and I-10 freeway is in traffic hour right now. NOt looking good

^^^Yea I talked to ppl at santa monica, they said they had sz12 and 13 (the sizes I inquired about). They arent shipping tho!!
He said they werent many ppl there but they were going quick; which, to me, means someone is there buying a ton of them!!!!

^^^Yea I talked to ppl at santa monica, they said they had sz12 and 13 (the sizes I inquired about). They arent shipping tho!!
He said they werent many ppl there but they were going quick; which, to me, means someone is there buying a ton of them!!!!

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ NTNY is done my friend ur best best is 3 time zones away in LA

I asked if they were still doing call backs.. The girl said yes.. it's all good..  I think I'm about to gracefully bow out tomorrow if Lenox is a no-go..

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ NTNY is done my friend ur best best is 3 time zones away in LA

I asked if they were still doing call backs.. The girl said yes.. it's all good..  I think I'm about to gracefully bow out tomorrow if Lenox is a no-go..

^if you got through at NTNY and they have your size and phone number, your good to go.

I got in there, but also got through in Vegas. Vegas let me order 2, so I called and cancelled at NTNY.

^if you got through at NTNY and they have your size and phone number, your good to go.

I got in there, but also got through in Vegas. Vegas let me order 2, so I called and cancelled at NTNY.

in an odd turn of events, i got through to NTLV, they took my info from the call back for a size 10. About 45 minutes later I got the call back, but from NTLA, she said my order got transfered to them. Shoes being sent out by the end of today.

Back
Top Bottom