The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

cobrab19 i called earlier today and they told me they werent getting them. lo and behold nt posts the number saying they just got restocked lol

Man the 6 were a different story people were able to gt em bfre rd on nike.com looool but m pretty sure they ll restock online also nike lenox will have em 2mrw round 12... Call em though u never knw

Man the 6 were a different story people were able to gt em bfre rd on nike.com looool but m pretty sure they ll restock online also nike lenox will have em 2mrw round 12... Call em though u never knw

Damn I can never get thru any of them. I struck out on NDC now NT's. I've been on this thing for days now. Starting to see the curtains closing. Oh well. Congrats to all that got a pair. The hard work and patience pays off! Hopefully there is some hope for me.

Damn I can never get thru any of them. I struck out on NDC now NT's. I've been on this thing for days now. Starting to see the curtains closing. Oh well. Congrats to all that got a pair. The hard work and patience pays off! Hopefully there is some hope for me.

Originally Posted by weave23

im still waiting on NTLA im sure they will call after the phone calls slow down.

hey, around what time did they take ur order?

Originally Posted by weave23

im still waiting on NTLA im sure they will call after the phone calls slow down.

hey, around what time did they take ur order?

Got through to Roosevelt on 3rd try. Got my size 10. Yeah they did have some funky hold music lol

Got through to Roosevelt on 3rd try. Got my size 10. Yeah they did have some funky hold music lol

I'm extra bitter right now because for one, i'm a nike employee and the 48 hour rule is not valid for us employees and the fact that this particular store will not do phone orders (i'm stuck at work). I know there are a lot of fellow niketalkers who want these so i'm gonna do yall the a favor by letting you know that niketown Santa Monica has them in every size except 9. No phone orders, No employee discount, 1 per person 1st come 1st serve! If one of you out there can help me out, i would greatly appreciate it, but since i know that y'all are selfish as hell, i guess i shouldn't count on it right! good luck

I'm extra bitter right now because for one, i'm a nike employee and the 48 hour rule is not valid for us employees and the fact that this particular store will not do phone orders (i'm stuck at work). I know there are a lot of fellow niketalkers who want these so i'm gonna do yall the a favor by letting you know that niketown Santa Monica has them in every size except 9. No phone orders, No employee discount, 1 per person 1st come 1st serve! If one of you out there can help me out, i would greatly appreciate it, but since i know that y'all are selfish as hell, i guess i shouldn't count on it right! good luck

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Zyr12 I couldn't stop laughing at ur sig and ur prices going down as the restock were poppin up' cnt
Be mad at u though.... Loool
I really see the help on this 1 guys'. Shout out to nyc96 u kept it real with me' I respect dat hopefully
Nxt tme we work it out.
Now waiting for dat callback' hopefully I cn move to my next prey! Where u at bin 7? Lmao
Yea I mean restock is gonna flood the market eventually so best move on my part
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom