The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

It is a policy to not talk about their inventory or numbers. You just gotta be lucky and talk to the right people or get in good with someone at the store. Just callin won't help usually

It is a policy to not talk about their inventory or numbers. You just gotta be lucky and talk to the right people or get in good with someone at the store. Just callin won't help usually

Originally Posted by jlhope2

Originally Posted by cobrab19

Originally Posted by jlhope2

anyone gotten thru to NTSF???

tried and tried i feel like driving there only takes 30 min!

better hurry!!!

theyll be gone when i get there
mad.gif

so Im trying to compile a list of all the Official Nike Stores, I think everyone got these! I know there are 10 Niketowns. Now what are they other Nike store???

I know Atl Lennox, Minnesota Mall of America, and now Roosevelt Field Mall. Are there any others Im missing??????
I know they are a couple in Portland but did they get these?  Isnt there one in the Airport?  do they get limited releases??
Thx for any help

so Im trying to compile a list of all the Official Nike Stores, I think everyone got these! I know there are 10 Niketowns. Now what are they other Nike store???

I know Atl Lennox, Minnesota Mall of America, and now Roosevelt Field Mall. Are there any others Im missing??????
I know they are a couple in Portland but did they get these?  Isnt there one in the Airport?  do they get limited releases??
Thx for any help

Back
Top Bottom