The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Zyr12 I couldn't stop laughing at ur sig and ur prices going down as the restock were poppin up' cnt
Be mad at u though.... Loool
I really see the help on this 1 guys'. Shout out to nyc96 u kept it real with me' I respect dat hopefully
Nxt tme we work it out.
Now waiting for dat callback' hopefully I cn move to my next prey! Where u at bin 7? Lmao
Yea I mean restock is gonna flood the market eventually so best move on my part
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Originally Posted by zyr12

Flipped all of my pairs for a modest profit, farewell DB3 thread, and congrats to all who got their pair, patience is a virtue.
Yay. All you did was post to promote your sig.
Good looks fam.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Originally Posted by zyr12

Flipped all of my pairs for a modest profit, farewell DB3 thread, and congrats to all who got their pair, patience is a virtue.
Yay. All you did was post to promote your sig.
Good looks fam.

Originally Posted by astroox805

I'm extra bitter right now because for one, i'm a nike employee and the 48 hour rule is not valid for us employees and the fact that this particular store will not do phone orders (i'm stuck at work). I know there are a lot of fellow niketalkers who want these so i'm gonna do yall the a favor by letting you know that niketown Santa Monica has them in every size except 9. No phone orders, No employee discount, 1 per person 1st come 1st serve! If one of you out there can help me out, i would greatly appreciate it, but since i know that y'all are selfish as hell, i guess i shouldn't count on it right! good luck
roll.gif
Every Niketown is having restock right now or tomorrow maybe even later on this week. This will be like the VI restock. No need to go on a goose chase

I'm extra bitter right now because for one, i'm a nike employee and the 48 hour rule is not valid for us employees and the fact that this particular store will not do phone orders (i'm stuck at work). I know there are a lot of fellow niketalkers who want these so i'm gonna do yall the a favor by letting you know that niketown Santa Monica has them in every size except 9. No phone orders, No employee discount, 1 per person 1st come 1st serve! If one of you out there can help me out, i would greatly appreciate it, but since i know that y'all are selfish as hell, i guess i shouldn't count on it right! good luck
roll.gif
Every Niketown is having restock right now or tomorrow maybe even later on this week. This will be like the VI restock. No need to go on a goose chase

^^And over half of them restocked today and it was still hard to get a pair so you make no sense

^^And over half of them restocked today and it was still hard to get a pair so you make no sense

so Im trying to compile a list of all the Official Nike Stores, I think everyone got these! I know there are 10 Niketowns. Now what are they other Nike store???

I know Atl Lennox, Minnesota Mall of America, and now Roosevelt Field Mall and Santa Monica. Are there any others Im missing??????
I know they are a couple in Portland but did they get these? Isnt there one in the Airport? do they get limited releases??

I went to Nike help and found a list of Niketowns, but Atl, Roosevelt and Santa Monica arent on there.
Any other Nike stores im missing? I know there is prolly more in NY and Cali, and portland
Thx for any help

so Im trying to compile a list of all the Official Nike Stores, I think everyone got these! I know there are 10 Niketowns. Now what are they other Nike store???

I know Atl Lennox, Minnesota Mall of America, and now Roosevelt Field Mall and Santa Monica. Are there any others Im missing??????
I know they are a couple in Portland but did they get these? Isnt there one in the Airport? do they get limited releases??

I went to Nike help and found a list of Niketowns, but Atl, Roosevelt and Santa Monica arent on there.
Any other Nike stores im missing? I know there is prolly more in NY and Cali, and portland
Thx for any help

Originally Posted by KenJi714

roll.gif

man, i know how this goes my dude, everybody acts like this will sit on the shelf and won't move... restocks will have a flood of heads coppin left and right. every niketown might be having restocks now, but just lookin at the post from an hour ago, and contacting many locations, these kicks are done! as in sold sold sold.

Originally Posted by jlhope2

Thx for any help

The ones you mentioned are NIKE STORES, not NikeTowns.

Back
Top Bottom