The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

in an odd turn of events, i got through to NTLV, they took my info from the call back for a size 10. About 45 minutes later I got the call back, but from NTLA, she said my order got transfered to them. Shoes being sent out by the end of today.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

dang missed out. Was too busy picking out a engagement ring
frown.gif

CONGRATS! I'd say a better pickup than the db 3's.
smokin.gif

I emailed nike, they send a reply saying there won't be a restock on the website, but to check the stores...

I emailed nike, they send a reply saying there won't be a restock on the website, but to check the stores...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^if you got through at NTNY and they have your size and phone number, your good to go.

I got in there, but also got through in Vegas. Vegas let me order 2, so I called and cancelled at NTNY.

Yea, I'm still patiently waiting..

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^if you got through at NTNY and they have your size and phone number, your good to go.

I got in there, but also got through in Vegas. Vegas let me order 2, so I called and cancelled at NTNY.

Yea, I'm still patiently waiting..

got my pairs at 11am this morning at mall of america...dude said he was opening the boxes as i called. Cant wait to get em.

got my pairs at 11am this morning at mall of america...dude said he was opening the boxes as i called. Cant wait to get em.

me and my man DMONEY ^^^^ was on a scavenger hunt since fri night and today payed off we picked them up at MOA good lookin D ... and goodluck to everyone cant wait to get em

me and my man DMONEY ^^^^ was on a scavenger hunt since fri night and today payed off we picked them up at MOA good lookin D ... and goodluck to everyone cant wait to get em

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ actually white plains never got them...they were supposed to but never did

just got off the phone w/ RFM and THEY WILL BE GETTING A RESTOCK!!!!!

they said they'll post it on their FB, but if u're smart you already know wat to do i'm pretty sure it'll come w/ Weds shipment good luck
i didnt keep up with this release so i didnt know about white plains not getting them. past 2 years (db 1s and 6s) me and few people ordered via phone on RELEASE DAY from white plains.
but i did say in my post for peopel to call NIKESTORES since everyone assumed ONLY niketwons received stock and re-stocks. and like i said, to call Roosevelt Field, and look there was a re-stock
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Now you doing to much Joe
laugh.gif
sorry
laugh.gif
just trying to help out fellow NTers. you knoooooow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good to see everyone getting theirs. keep posting those updates 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ actually white plains never got them...they were supposed to but never did

just got off the phone w/ RFM and THEY WILL BE GETTING A RESTOCK!!!!!

they said they'll post it on their FB, but if u're smart you already know wat to do i'm pretty sure it'll come w/ Weds shipment good luck
i didnt keep up with this release so i didnt know about white plains not getting them. past 2 years (db 1s and 6s) me and few people ordered via phone on RELEASE DAY from white plains.
but i did say in my post for peopel to call NIKESTORES since everyone assumed ONLY niketwons received stock and re-stocks. and like i said, to call Roosevelt Field, and look there was a re-stock
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Now you doing to much Joe
laugh.gif
sorry
laugh.gif
just trying to help out fellow NTers. you knoooooow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good to see everyone getting theirs. keep posting those updates 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jh3p

they won't tell people if or when a restock will happen... they denied any restocks of the south beaches too... then the south beaches got restocked randomly ... so I would still keep a lookout... they restocked the tony af1 DB's today... so maybe the jordan's as well?

Originally Posted by Jh3p

they won't tell people if or when a restock will happen... they denied any restocks of the south beaches too... then the south beaches got restocked randomly ... so I would still keep a lookout... they restocked the tony af1 DB's today... so maybe the jordan's as well?

Back
Top Bottom