The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by nikehead214

A local store just got a fsr this morning. Not sure if I want to buy them. Is there something I'm missing from the pics or is it just all hype?
Well, for me it's about beauty -- not hype.  I've like these from the jump when I heard the colorway. But I know there is hype on them, which sux.
Not to play into the resell viewpoint, but if you can purchase I would do so.  Either resell or help a fellow NT'er out ... preferably the latter.

I liked them when pics first came out, but as time progressed, I just wasn't feeling them anymore which is odd because III's were my first and favorite shote.
I'll head out and see them in person though. Might change my mind.

RE-STOCKS! 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Got through with NTLA. Waiting for a call back now.  *fingers crossed*

Phone number is: (310) 275-9998

Got through with NTLA. Waiting for a call back now.  *fingers crossed*

Phone number is: (310) 275-9998

Got thru to LA. They took down my info and said theyd call me back. Cant decide if I should wait now or keep trying. Afraid Im going to clog up the line lol.

Got thru to LA. They took down my info and said theyd call me back. Cant decide if I should wait now or keep trying. Afraid Im going to clog up the line lol.

NTSF said they will get a restock too. They dont know when, but I was told it will happen.

stay on it ppl!!

NTSF said they will get a restock too. They dont know when, but I was told it will happen.

stay on it ppl!!

Back
Top Bottom