The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

^ actually white plains never got them...they were supposed to but never did

just got off the phone w/ RFM and THEY WILL BE GETTING A RESTOCK!!!!!

they said they'll post it on their FB, but if u're smart you already know wat to do i'm pretty sure it'll come w/ Weds shipment good luck

they said they'll post it on their FB, but if u're smart you already know wat to do i'm pretty sure it'll come w/ Weds shipment good luck

anyone got a call back from LA yet? you think they reserved shoes for the numbers they took?

anyone got a call back from LA yet? you think they reserved shoes for the numbers they took?

Originally Posted by jlhope2

I hope they held sizes by orders of calls...

Originally Posted by jlhope2

I hope they held sizes by orders of calls...

Niketown New York...called back and placed my order...expect a phone call from NTNY if they took down your info....

Niketown New York...called back and placed my order...expect a phone call from NTNY if they took down your info....

Just got the call back from NTNY, my pair should be here end of the week. For the guys worried about call back, dont be worried they will. Guy in NYC the only reason they do that is so the lines arent like they are in Vegas. They will call back. Good luck to all getting there pairs, and thanks again to NT for helping me out as usual

Just got the call back from NTNY, my pair should be here end of the week. For the guys worried about call back, dont be worried they will. Guy in NYC the only reason they do that is so the lines arent like they are in Vegas. They will call back. Good luck to all getting there pairs, and thanks again to NT for helping me out as usual

hopefully LA did the same thing as NY, and theyll call back in a couple hours when things settle down.

hopefully LA did the same thing as NY, and theyll call back in a couple hours when things settle down.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

What is RFM?

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

What is RFM?

Back
Top Bottom