The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

just got back from NTNY 9.5's are gone they're still waiting for the 9's to come in everything other size is still there as of 15 minutes ago

phone orders are done...about 30 orders were made and they received 140 pairs
do you know if they held the 9.5's for the ppl that did phone orders?

not sure wat sizes were sold, but they should've been held and even some people that got thru the phone lines had holds done for them for pick up later today i'm pretty sure 9.5's went fast tho cuz i got a txt tellin me they were done cuz i had someone looking for that size

oh ...hope my pair wasnt sold
frown.gif

Lol.. I thought Nevada was 2 hours behind lol...plus their lines was busy lol.. People will call at 10am like "wow..busy already??"

Lol.. I thought Nevada was 2 hours behind lol...plus their lines was busy lol.. People will call at 10am like "wow..busy already??"

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

I thought Vegas was only 2 hours also but i got family there that just moved and it's 3 hours behind just like the west coast

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

I thought Vegas was only 2 hours also but i got family there that just moved and it's 3 hours behind just like the west coast

enough PMs people. i wont respond individually so i will do so here...there are no secrets with this shoe. as stated since RD and before, DB releases ALWAYS get restocked at ALL Nike locations. that includes NTowns as well as Nikestores such as 21 mercer. no secrets, just COMMON KNOWLEDGE,but i guess it isnt so common
laugh.gif

good to see these restocks happening so people can get their pair(s). still a pass for me

good info people. keep posting those updates. we all know the people sitting behind screens refreshing this thread constantly need all the help they can get
laugh.gif

enough PMs people. i wont respond individually so i will do so here...there are no secrets with this shoe. as stated since RD and before, DB releases ALWAYS get restocked at ALL Nike locations. that includes NTowns as well as Nikestores such as 21 mercer. no secrets, just COMMON KNOWLEDGE,but i guess it isnt so common
laugh.gif

good to see these restocks happening so people can get their pair(s). still a pass for me

good info people. keep posting those updates. we all know the people sitting behind screens refreshing this thread constantly need all the help they can get
laugh.gif

please keep me updated on what sizes are left because i left my credit card in my car. Plus im in class. F

please keep me updated on what sizes are left because i left my credit card in my car. Plus im in class. F

Back
Top Bottom