The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

A local store just got a fsr this morning. Not sure if I want to buy them. Is there something I'm missing from the pics or is it just all hype?

A local store just got a fsr this morning. Not sure if I want to buy them. Is there something I'm missing from the pics or is it just all hype?

I used to work at NTLV and all they have is one set of lines... Maybe like 2 operators max.
laugh.gif

Ya'll ain't gettin through... good luck tho.
laugh.gif

I used to work at NTLV and all they have is one set of lines... Maybe like 2 operators max.
laugh.gif

Ya'll ain't gettin through... good luck tho.
laugh.gif

Odd that after about 20 min. no one seems to be getting through. Maybe they have the phone off the hook until in store orders are filled.

Odd that after about 20 min. no one seems to be getting through. Maybe they have the phone off the hook until in store orders are filled.

I guess I'll be fine with one pair, would of been nice to get 2 pairs, but I just droped some cash on some DS cool gray 11's from 01
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I guess I'll be fine with one pair, would of been nice to get 2 pairs, but I just droped some cash on some DS cool gray 11's from 01
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GOT THRU TO MERCER GOT MY 13 ONLY HAD SZ 7 AND 15 LEFT IF IM NOT MISTAKEN THANKS TO EAE7325 FOR POSTING INFO ON MERCER!!!

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Well, for me it's about beauty -- not hype.  I've like these from the jump when I heard the colorway. But I know there is hype on them, which sux.
Not to play into the resell viewpoint, but if you can purchase I would do so.  Either resell or help a fellow NT'er out ... preferably the latter.

GOT THRU TO MERCER GOT MY 13 ONLY HAD SZ 7 AND 15 LEFT IF IM NOT MISTAKEN THANKS TO EAE7325 FOR POSTING INFO ON MERCER!!!

Well, for me it's about beauty -- not hype.  I've like these from the jump when I heard the colorway. But I know there is hype on them, which sux.
Not to play into the resell viewpoint, but if you can purchase I would do so.  Either resell or help a fellow NT'er out ... preferably the latter.

I JUST GOT MY PAIR FROM THE NIKE STORE IN MN!!! i got the last 11.5...! seems like they have some pairs left. got in with the first try, wasn't busy at all.. EVERYONE HURRY AND GO (952) 854-5042

I JUST GOT MY PAIR FROM THE NIKE STORE IN MN!!! i got the last 11.5...! seems like they have some pairs left. got in with the first try, wasn't busy at all.. EVERYONE HURRY AND GO (952) 854-5042

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I liked them when pics first came out, but as time progressed, I just wasn't feeling them anymore which is odd because III's were my first and favorite shote.
I'll head out and see them in person though. Might change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom