THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

New Jet City is some of his best work, especially this
First time I heard this joint I was like 
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Classic Spitta chill music.  Frenchie did his thing as well

Anyone remember welcome to the winners circle?? That was the tape that made him my favorite rapper

Cant wait for valentines day now!

Anyone remember welcome to the winners circle?? That was the tape that made him my favorite rapper

I think this and Smokee Robinson are what did it for me too. I still get the :x face when listening to Frost to this very day.

Yeah that tape really put me onto Spitta. Especially this song

Back when it was Fly Society and he was still cool with TK. I swear the sample used on this joint is from a 90s racing computer game. I can't remember the name of it though :smh:

I think it was 2007 or 08 and was making a bunch of CD's with Spitta tapes for my boy and wasn't eem listening :lol:

His content has gotten a bit stale to me, but the beats and vibe of the music always garners a listen when he drops something new.

Last edited:
So tempted to download, but there are very few things I hate more than having to edit "DatPiff" out of song titles :lol:

I'm on track 8 on The Drive In Theatre now. This tape has been thorough so far :smokin
Godfather Four, Vintage Vineyard :pimp:, $ Migraine, and E.T. have been the standout tracks to me so far.

Last edited:
Hi Top Whites :smokin
10 G's :smokin
Stove Top :smokin
$ Migrane :smokin
Payroll :smokin

Still can listen to every track nonetheless..

Every track is glorious, glad to see the first Le$ and Spitta collab

This tape made my day, **** valentines, smoke one 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom