THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

been saying this for a minute but Spitta is legit the most underrated artist in the game.

^ So true..

5 songs in blazing to what songs like another classic..

Stolen :pimp:

Last edited:

E.T. is hypnotizing. B-Real sounds like he hasn't lost a step with that verse too.

Intro
Godfather 4
Vintage Vineyard
Stolen
E.T.
Grew Up In This
Hi Top Whites

are the favorites early

This tape is up there with his bests.

I've listened to this album about 3 times already and haven't blazed up in about 2 days. Tonight I'm gonna light a FAT one and listen to Godfather 4 on repeat :smokin

BRUH.... I'm on the last track...

This joint is too raw.

SPITTA DA GOAT. IDC IDC IDC.

Another classic to ride to. :smokin

I've listened to this all day and love it, but my only disappointment is that he left off the three Harry Fraud joints he talked about using for this.

That Vintage Vineyard sample is from LA Noire's menu music.. It was racking my brain trying to figure out where I heard it.
I wish I could bend some corners listening to it cruising around the city but I gotta work. Tomorrow doe, I will be in that Land Shark vibing to this tape :pimp:

Last edited:
I've listened to this all day and love it, but my only disappointment is that he left off the three Harry Fraud joints he talked about using for this.

This. I found it odd that Monsta Beatz or Harry Fraud didn't make it on the album. I guess spitta didn't wanna give me a seizure though cause as is this mixtape is nanners!

This. I found it odd that Monsta Beatz or Harry Fraud didn't make it on the album. I guess spitta didn't wanna give me a seizure though cause as is this mixtape is nanners!
He said he was saving the Monsta Beatz tracks for Pilot Talk III that's supposed to drop by the end of the year.  We'll see, it could be that he's going to have another Harry Fraud EP coming too.  

Last edited:
Sup

E.T.?

Its beautiful I can't say dope raw hard.sick or cold its ******* beautiful...

The almighty #jets

Last edited:
That Vintage Vineyard sample is from LA Noire's menu music.. It was racking my brain trying to figure out where I heard it.
I wish I could bend some corners listening to it cruising around the city but I gotta work. Tomorrow doe, I will be in that Land Shark vibing to this tape :pimp:

Dawg. I just got back in the crib from the streets....

Its serious in the whip bruh. Serious...

"Apply yoself fool, you can live out yo dreams too
Imagination can create the truth,
every brick that built my mansion will provide the proof"

74a5e42f_dwyane-wade-damn-o.gif

Also, ET is majestic in the whip. I felt like my whip was my spaceship and I was driving through the milky way or some **** :lol:

Last edited:
I haven't really given it a thorough listen yet, though I can tell it's solid form what I've heard so far.

Back
Top Bottom