THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

i hate to to be the dude that breaks up the good vibes but I wasn't feelin it on first listen Im going to give it the car test later and see how it is

Last edited:
^ You must have a weak batch bruh. 
nthat.gif
 back to vibin 3rd time listening straight thru \m/   

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] homie will never disappoint continues to drop free music.

This dude talks bout everything I can relate to. The way I look at it the majority of people who hate truly don't understand the meaning behind his bars. This dude is up there on my list for sure.

His whole crew holds it down on the low #JetLifeFool

He needs a Philly show soon around summer time I hope

Haven't been in this thread in awhile, so this new tape is a complete surprise to me. Will check out tomorrow :pimp:

"I heard better raps read off page of my cousin he in the fourth grade 

so I don't know how some of these suckas are getting paid

but that s*** don't bump in no trunks around my way

S*** junk your engineer should have told you that from the jump

but he was just trying to get paid a couple bills for the month 

so as long as you paying for time drop all the wack rhymes that you want."

embarassed.gif
  bars. 

Spitta with the consistent heat. After first listen, not a top 3 project from him, but respectable nonetheless.

downloaded the tape so far 3 songs in, stopped because i have no loud tonight.

have mental block, can't listen to spitta w/o dat pack.

So are we not going to talk about one of the best rap songs of the past decade with E.T.? Dead serious when I say that too...

"Fresh paint on the park bench,

shining in the sunlight of the morning,

under the shade of the trees taking it all in,

in the courtyard of my homegirl's apartments"

tired.gif
 C'mon man, how you start the song off like that? I feel I like he was talking about one those sunday mornings in late april when you sitting on the bench with the sun shining and you can still smell the rain on the leaves from two days ago, you see the people leaving their cribs to go to church and you just copped a hero with something to drink from the store.

tired.gif
 I connected with those bars man, too cinematic, my eyes legit almost teared up, don't know if that makes me sound like a lil bish or not. Spitta outdid himself with this song.

tired.gif
 C'mon man, how you start the song off like that? I feel I like he was talking about one those sunday mornings in late april when you sitting on the bench with the sun shining and you can still smell the rain on the leaves from two days ago, you see the people leaving their cribs to go to church and you just copped a hero with something to drink from the store.

tired.gif
 I connected with those bars man, too cinematic, my eyes legit almost teared up, don't know if that makes me sound like a lil bish or not. Spitta outdid himself with this song.
This tape is a masterpiece.

Last edited:
The tape is fire. Maybe in my top 5.

10 G's :smokin

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
[VIDEO=][/video]

Back
Top Bottom