THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Crazy to think about all the "what ifs" surrounding The Blueprint. What if Girls, girls would of went to Ghost? :wow:. What if Heart of the City would of went to X? :x (glad it didn't). What if Never Let You down had another couple hov verses? Blueprint will forever be one of the GOAT albums. And yeah Jada and Styles going back and forth was beyond dope on there. That boy Jada always knows how to pick a great single.

Yo a Curren$y project with Madlib would be ******* crazy. He has to make that ish happen & throw some good underground features on there

Its crazy to think how many ppl Curren$y has worked with at this point of his career. I remember when dude wasnt featured on anyone tracks & was making mixtapes rapping over other ppls instrumentals

the homage to We Gonna Make It on Cartridge hook...Spitta knows 
pimp.gif

Suprise to me but spitta will be downtown tomorrow and I missed em last time think I'm gonna go this time

Carrollton heist is definitely up there now. Just wish Gibbs was on it. Cartridge tho [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Just listened to covert Coupe and jet life one time thru...

Both are cool....but im feeling jet life alot more.

Carrollton heist is next

Jay had Izzo (H.O.V.A.). It would be straight up unfair if he had that beat (along with all the other bangers like Renegade, Heart of the City, etc...) and We Gonna Make It on The Blueprint. Can you imagine? I'm sure he'd kill it. I'm a Jay-Z fan also but what Jada and Styles did on that beat was magical.

"Might find your man dead in the ocean
[SP]
He be aight though
[JK]
You know dead rappers get better promotion"
This is just further proof that as much as I love Nas, dude can't pick the right beats to save his life.

Is it true that he'll purposely turn down a really dope beat? That sounds like something he'd do.

Just me and the homies rapping over some of the hottest mainstream instrumentals out now and some classic instrumentals aswell..... Gonna drop this collection on Friday .... it's Good. Artwork by @fortyfps

:smokin

Shoulda added Watch Out & In Them Loweriders (or whatever he named that Antidote freestyle) since im too lazy to go back & find them to download lol

But im def downloading this in a few :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom