THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

New project is :smokin

Him and Ross mesh really good together. But I'm ready for "2009" to drop, How Fly and Live In Concert are gems.

***** Look At It 
pimp.gif

thats my fav on there 

Bruv. I been under a rock. Haven't DLed any new spit since cathedral

So good to catch up

Honestly Spitta got old to me man [emoji]128531[/emoji]. I haven't bothered to listen to that man since new jet city

his last studio album was disappointing... seems like he has released 5 or more projects since then and that was December 15.

I can say I only listened to one... ill have tofind some time to get caught up but the frequency of the releases makes me think the quality is subpar

his last studio album was disappointing... seems like he has released 5 or more projects since then and that was December 15.

I can say I only listened to one... ill have tofind some time to get caught up but the frequency of the releases makes me think the quality is subpar

His last album was disappointing but all these EPs hes released so far have been fire especially Carollton Heist with Alchemist. Thats up there with some of his best

Bourbon Street Secrets was great too

Covert coup is better that Carrollton heist.

Don't mean it was bad cuz it wasn't . Didn't have that same vibe as the first one they made together.

Covert coup is better that Carrollton heist.

Don't mean it was bad cuz it wasn't . Didn't have that same vibe as the first one they made together.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

CC was so perfectly recorded (every beat sat on for a min and hot **** wrote out)
but CH sounded rushed like he recorded in 30 mins he put it out just to put it out

I like his project w/ Sledgren...it was different than the norm

also that insturmental mixtape or w/e it's called is
nthat.gif

had no idea TY was BG son until spitta mentioned it on drink champs....TY kinda dope

Surfing Prodigy's albums on iTunes and realized Curren$y & Trademark's - GT500

Uses Prodigy's - Trials Of Love from his debut album H.N.I.C (2000)

As a bonus Outkast sampled Prodigy's track for Wailin

Back
Top Bottom