THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This tape doesn't disappoint at all.  Pure piff.  

Need this to get posted to Livemixtapes so i can put it on my phone since i hate the way Datpiff dont tag their tracks smh

First spin

He shoulda rapped on the I tro

First two tracks felt lazy in a way then picked up from there

This is like CC 2 :smokin

I mean, it's kind of supposed to be :lol:

I'm fed up with Wayne's ****, man. Son should be spitting on this level normally.

This joint ended and I didn't even consider moving to stop it from replaying. Thank you Spitta.

whole tape is smooth...Alchemist got the seagulls from Yacht Rock all over this, its only right

for anyone that didnt notice..Alc upped the mastered version to datpiff like 2 hours ago

homage to Juve's Ha  on Vibrations 
pimp.gif

whole tape is smooth...Alchemist got the seagulls from Yacht Rock all over this, its only right

for anyone that didnt notice..Alc upped the mastered version to datpiff like 2 hours ago

homage to Juve's Ha on Vibrations :pimp:
Yea I thought I heard a lil yacht rock on this :lol:

And yacht rock was nice.

Thanks ALC :pimp:

homage to Juve's Ha on Vibrations :pimp:

Does the mastered version sound THAT much better? Cuz i just tagged the midnight version & i dont wanna do it again lol. Also ALC removed the intro & outro on his version for whatever reason lol

i didnt notice too much other than theres no "dat piff dot com world premiere" drops on it except for track with wayne still has them

fortunately alc has the whole thing on soundcloud..just used SoundDrain for that track

cant stand any sort of dj/mixtape drops..stuff irks me 
grin.gif

Last edited:
i didnt notice too much other than theres no "dat piff dot com world premiere" drops on it except for track with wayne still has them

fortunately alc has the whole thing on soundcloud..just used SoundDrain for that track

cant stand any sort of dj/mixtape drops..stuff irks me >D

So the that 10 track one on datpiff now is tagless? Yea imma need that then smh lol

Hope the one on tunelinks doesn't have the tags, cause I already DL'd it and don't feel like doing it again :lol:

Was drunk as hell listening to this last night just sipping.

Gospel. This **** is Gospel. I started weeping when I was listening to the Mack book

Back
Top Bottom