THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Leaving the Dock >

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Moved into a new apartment and my walls are too empty. Decided today I'm going to mat and frame the Pilot Talk and Pilot Talk II CDs for some wall decor.

Option 1:

Option 2:

x2

What do y'all think of the two different options for frames? Option 1 is better quality, but with option 2 I could always buy another and add Pilot Talk III later. I suppose I could also flip and arrange them together in more ways with option 2. I'm torn right now. This also brings up the question of whether or not Pilot Talk III will have the same style of artwork as the first two. I might have to wait until I see the artwork on that before I buy frames.

Wow I posted this in September 2014. Well, with the lack of a physical copy for PT3 I finally got around to framing these :pimp:

Moved into a new apartment and my walls are too empty. Decided today I'm going to mat and frame the Pilot Talk and Pilot Talk II CDs for some wall decor.

Option 1:

Option 2:

x2

What do y'all think of the two different options for frames? Option 1 is better quality, but with option 2 I could always buy another and add Pilot Talk III later. I suppose I could also flip and arrange them together in more ways with option 2. I'm torn right now. This also brings up the question of whether or not Pilot Talk III will have the same style of artwork as the first two. I might have to wait until I see the artwork on that before I buy frames.

Wow I posted this in September 2014. Well, with the lack of a physical copy for PT3 I finally got around to framing these :pimp:

Magnificent .

This man work ethic is crazy. Spitta always been one of my favorites. Can't wait for cigarette boats 2.

I'm still waiting for him to drop some bars on those intro instrumentals from Saturday night/More Saturday night car tunes

My version doesn't have this song?!?!?! Wth!?!?!?

Song is :pimp: tho..

Edit: that's clean den a mug @Hennessy :smokin

Last edited:
Wow I posted this in September 2014. Well, with the lack of a physical copy for PT3 I finally got around to framing these
pimp.gif
That is too dope, Salute 
pimp.gif

Speaking on Cigarette Boats, Leaving the Dock along with Biscanye Bay are the two best songs on there, followed by Mirrors and then 67 Turbo Jet. WOH I have to be in a certain mood to listen to, which is odd, because I like the Spitta-Styles P combo.

hennessy hennessy Great job on the frame. I was going to do the same but decided to keep PT1 & 2 in my car. Those are my go-to's if I ever get stuck in the snow again...

Last edited:

Option 1:

Option 2:

x2

Wow I posted this in September 2014. Well, with the lack of a physical copy for PT3 I finally got around to framing these
pimp.gif
Thats cool as **** man 

hennessy hennessy that framing is :nthat:

:smh: at Curren$y never releasing a physical copy of PT3

Tooooooooo ******* excited for Carollton Heist. I'm still bumpin Covert Coupe like it just came out. Can't believe it's been 5 years

What ever happened to the Monsta Beatz produced tracks that were suppose to be on PT3? :nerd:

"These *******" is the best Harry Fraud produced track from Spitta of ALL TIME!!!!

Back
Top Bottom