The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

im tired of playing by myself
laugh.gif

GT: vinhrulez

im looking for some people to play team deathmatch with. i ALWAYS got at least 2:1 or 3:1 so please be good, iim tired of going 25+/5deaths and not winning thematch.

I havent came across anyone on NT yet either... Ill be adding the PS3 people later.. ill say im from NT and not some random groupie. Im better at night, My kdratio is .8. which is great for me compared to cod 4. Ive put in 12 hrs since Xmas eve... and im 42% done

Originally Posted by So Authentic

i'm getting so damn good at this game now. got 2 nukes in a row yesterday. my KDR went up 10 points in one day
eek.gif

if anyone wants to add me, GT: o iNSaYNe o

You're not getting good, at least not as much as you think you are. You're just getting acquainted with what I like to call "ChristmasNoobs", i.e. people who just got this game as a Christmas gift, and there are many of them. I noticed a huge increase in extremely low ranks in the lastcouple of days. My K/D ratio went up 0.6 in the last couple of days and I have 13.000 kills so it doesn't shift that easily. Also, everyone on myfriend's list raised their K/D ratios.

check this video out, it's by the same dude who got the tactical nuke using knife only, the beginning is kinda weird so bear with it

smh.gif
he had them dudes looking like fools in that vid

imma start doing %%@% like that with my tactical knife class
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

check this video out, it's by the same dude who got the tactical nuke using knife only, the beginning is kinda weird so bear with it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That guy is either funny as hell or just the biggest nerd of all time
laugh.gif

eek.gif
son is a DORK
laugh.gif

IM DONE WITH THIS #%#+$$% GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nal not really, but i went negative EVERY game i played today
smh.gif
guess its time to take a break

Originally Posted by Nash

eek.gif
son is a DORK
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is the comp on PS3 just that bad?

Originally Posted by Nash

eek.gif
son is a DORK
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was cracking up when he said " I think this next guy hada problem going **!%" and shot his "bum"

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
at that dude...
smh.gif
at how he stays at lvl 70 though and wotn prestige so he can play with noobs all the time
eyes.gif

I dont see a point of needing to prestige. Theres bigger things to worry about then earning new badges lmao. Its no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom