The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Cold Blooded is something I use ONLY if I notice the group I'm playing against all use UAV's....otherwise its stopping power pro always (unless I'm knifing).
same thing i do. if they use UAV i shoot that drone down right away

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Cold Blooded is something I use ONLY if I notice the group I'm playing against all use UAV's....otherwise its stopping power pro always (unless I'm
knifing).
same thing i do. if they use UAV i shoot that drone down right away

I like players that do that. I have the urge to shoot the UAV down especially when I'm on ninja-coldblooded mode but I don't carry a launcher with me.

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

But by doing that you give your position straight away
Better to give up one persons position as opposed to everyone.

I always play with my set squad though, 4 of us rack up the kills and the other 2 are assigned to shoot everything in the air down right away (and knifedudes), since they aren't as good.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

But by doing that you give your position straight away
ive noticed also doing care packages gives away your position also. 9/10 the person that set the care package is lurking near by, waiting for itto drop. what i did last night in a few matches, is i was setting dudes up. id get a care package throw it away from where im at and wait for dudes to comestroll over and pick it up
laugh.gif
i got 3 heads on one care package. then i threw another in the same area and was basically picking them off.

ffa is my new match that im playing. good looks to the dude that told me about ffa and using the headphones. i be pissing dudes off, ill admit i be lowkeycamping though but only when i hear a dude coming.

If you're using headphones and playing FFA, you gotta have ninja pro on because hearing your own footsteps is annoying and can be distracting.

^but if youre in the crouched position, footsteps are minimal. only thing that was annoying was playing groundwar or other maps with alot of people. i behearing my own teammates more than the enemies. so i just turn the volumn down. but in ffa, i turn it up some so i can concentrate

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Got a $50 Gift card to BBY so might pick up some Turtle Beaches... theres ones for $60 right?
I saw some for either $60 or $70. Let me know how that pair works if you get them. I can't imagine more than that for headphones.

I got the Turtle Beach X1 (59.99) and its crazy how defined the sounds are.
I can hear people walking on the catwalks or mud. And I can hear which direction explosions and bullets are flying from.

Only problem are the long %%* cables and if your using HDMI you need to use the component cables to plug the headset into the TV. Since I have the Arcade Ijust took the plastic off the Component Cables to fit both that and the HDMI into their ports.

Is it unnecessary? definitely but its totally worth it the $60.

Originally Posted by doosta45

^but if youre in the crouched position, footsteps are minimal. only thing that was annoying was playing groundwar or other maps with alot of people. i be hearing my own teammates more than the enemies. so i just turn the volumn down. but in ffa, i turn it up some so i can concentrate
I guess. It depends what kinda player you are. For me, I hardly ever stop moving/walking/sprinting when I play FFA so ninja pro works well. Only time I'll crouch/prone/hide is when I know someone is behind me following me.

i swear i spent more time trying to join matches than actually playin been tryin too get on all day and still nothing............smh

i broke another mic today, thats 3 down
smh.gif

These things just seem to be attracted to my feet.
They need a serious redesign.
Cuz apparently they like feet, love to short out, and taste delicious to dogs...all bad
smh.gif

damn these headphones dont make it fair at all on ffa. i be having dudes upset. just straight waiting for them to come by and basically pick them off. theyturning me into a lowball camper
laugh.gif

i even got dudes doing copycat stealing my class to see what im using and what not
laugh.gif

havik ill give you my xbox headphones. pm if interested with ya addy

Originally Posted by TheHavik

i broke another mic today, thats 3 down
smh.gif

These things just seem to be attracted to my feet.
They need a serious redesign.
Cuz apparently they like feet, love to short out, and taste delicious to dogs...all bad
smh.gif

LOL. When I'm sober, they are always stashed away, but they just happen to be on the floor when I come home wasted. Gone thru too many pairs.

First nuke today!!! On Karachi. Hands were shaking and all that on those last 2 kills.

damn these headphones dont make it fair at all on ffa. i be having dudes upset. just straight waiting for them to come by and basically pick them off. they turning me into a lowball camper
laugh.gif

i even got dudes doing copycat stealing my class to see what im using and what not
laugh.gif

what about other modes like tdm or domination? do you feel like you become better with the cans?

doosta, my good man, you have been pm'ed.

Im about to hop on for a lil while. Aint got a mic though
tired.gif

just saw a 10 prestige level 70 gave the guy hell was playing search and destroy if he would go negative i wouldn't stop giving him @$%# it was quitehumorous

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

damn these headphones dont make it fair at all on ffa. i be having dudes upset. just straight waiting for them to come by and basically pick them off. they
turning me into a lowball camper
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

what about other modes like tdm or domination? do you feel like you become better with the cans?
with the other ones, i feel there are too many people running around with too much air support so theres too much bass/outside noise really canthear the footsteps. so it basically depletes the purpose of having them on. it would be pointless to almost use them in ground war. just too many heads runningaround, i get distracted. dont know if its my teammates or the enemy. then i just turn the sound down and just run and gun.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

damn these headphones dont make it fair at all on ffa. i be having dudes upset. just straight waiting for them to come by and basically pick them off. they
turning me into a lowball camper
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

with the other ones, i feel there are too many people running around with too much air support so theres too much bass/outside noise really cant hear the footsteps. so it basically depletes the purpose of having them on. it would be pointless to almost use them in ground war. just too many heads running around, i get distracted. dont know if its my teammates or the enemy. then i just turn the sound down and just run and gun.
Ah damn. well I hope my experience wont be like that. Then again, im on PC and I have a sound card so maybe there is hope.

im just tired of these dudes killing me from behind...
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

^ is that the HDMI "hack" that someone mentioned weeks ago? Taking the plastic off the RGB to fit the HDMI?

yup. I just took off the bottom half though. Heres a pic of mine just in case anyone wanted to see.
2db89hy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom