The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
at that dude...
smh.gif
at how he stays at lvl 70 though and wotn prestige so he can play with noobs all the time
eyes.gif

I dont see a point of needing to prestige. Theres bigger things to worry about then earning new badges lmao. Its no big deal.
Right but the matchmaking just constantly has you play with other dudes who havent prestiged which is wack cause anyone can have nice statsplaying bums all day... If you dont want new emblems and @*!@ then thats cool with me, i dont care... but dont tell me how good you are when youre playing withdudes that you could run circles around multiple times before you kill them and they have no idea whats going on.

laugh.gif
at that dude...
smh.gif
at how he stays at lvl 70 though and wotn prestige so he can play with noobs all the time
eyes.gif
I'm staying at lvl 70.
embarassed.gif

I usually play w/ a party so the matchmaking evens out anyways though.

laugh.gif
at that dude...
smh.gif
eyes.gif

if you 70 and below without prestiging do you play with people the same or close to your ranks now?

JPTHE3 wrote:

laugh.gif
at that dude...
smh.gif
eyes.gif

if you 70 and below without prestiging do you play with people the same or close to your ranks now?

Yeah, it's always been like that.

im at 70 right now and i have yet to make up my mind on whether to prestige or not...hmmm

once you make the decision you cant take it back...correct??

Originally Posted by its Labrev

JPTHE3 wrote:

laugh.gif
at that dude...
smh.gif
eyes.gif

dont think so both 360 and ps3 versions have matchmaking issues. im level 7 on 360 it paired me up against level 4 prestige

Originally Posted by sole vintage

JPTHE3 wrote:

laugh.gif
at that dude...
smh.gif
eyes.gif

dont think so both 360 and ps3 versions have matchmaking issues. im level 7 on 360 it paired me up against level 4 prestige

huh, yeah im tenth prestige and i played with noobs today ..i was the only one prestiged a couple actually...thats what confused me

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

laugh.gif
at that dude...
smh.gif
eyes.gif

I dont see a point of needing to prestige. Theres bigger things to worry about then earning new badges lmao. Its no big deal.
Right but the matchmaking just constantly has you play with other dudes who havent prestiged which is wack cause anyone can have nice stats playing bums all day... If you dont want new emblems and @*!@ then thats cool with me, i dont care... but dont tell me how good you are when youre playing with dudes that you could run circles around multiple times before you kill them and they have no idea whats going on.
haha thats true, that vid had fools shooting the ground. Thats not being a noob thats just being stupid. But I have been matched up against peoplewho are on their 5th or 9th prestige's on domination a lot.

Does IW actually think they fixed the Akimbo Shotty??

Only fix is to take akimbo shotgun out period...concept doesn't even make sense!

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by sole vintage

JPTHE3 wrote:

laugh.gif
at that dude...
smh.gif
eyes.gif

huh, yeah im tenth prestige and i played with noobs today ..i was the only one prestiged a couple actually...thats what confused me

Was it like that on COD4? I always thought it was random....

Today I was paired with noobs mixed prestige.... looked pretty random

no what they need to fix is how long it takes to find a match. the amount of time it takes to find one is ridiculous
smh.gif

i played ffa with my turtle beaches and
eek.gif
i heard everything and everybody. caught dudes slipping in rundown, i was just posted in a house. heard footsteps,murked a dude. dudes was getting heated.

Originally Posted by doosta45

no what they need to fix is how long it takes to find a match. the amount of time it takes to find one is ridiculous
smh.gif

i played ffa with my turtle beaches and
eek.gif
i heard everything and everybody. caught dudes slipping in rundown, i was just posted in a house. heard footsteps, murked a dude. dudes was getting heated.
which model TB did you get?

Im still waiting on USPS to deliver my Audio Technica AD700. Cant wait to try them out.

^x31's hundred dollar joints. i just put in mad work on ffa
pimp.gif

scar w/ red dot & spas shotty w/ grip = perfect long and short range weapons

what sniper rifle do you guys use?

silencer + ninja + coldblooded is crucial in this game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dyzzle

what sniper rifle do you guys use?

silencer + ninja + coldblooded is crucial in this game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stopping Power is much better as a perk 2 than coldblooded, especially when sniping. I only use coldblooded as my ghost class.

I've just been playing on free for all. Less banter/racist comments.

Put in some good work in the Terminal Level.

Hate how easily you can be got upon spawning, but that's been an issue in countless other games.

Knifing people is beyond fun.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Hate how easily you can be got upon spawning, but that's been an issue in countless other games.

Try uping to the throwing knife.

+#*% is an art.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Try uping to the throwing knife.

+#*% is an art.
laugh.gif
Got it last night but haven't played with it yet. I'll try it either tonight or tomorrow.

Got it last night but haven't played with it yet. I'll try it either tonight or tomorrow.

Noob question. Can you only throw the tac knife once? Or can you pick it up after throwing?

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Noob question. Can you only throw the tac knife once? Or can you pick it up after throwing?
yea you can pick it back up
what i do is i roll with the riot shield and throwing knife it catches people off guard when your blocking their bullets then all of a sudden you throw a nifeat them works most of the time

Cold Blooded is something I use ONLY if I notice the group I'm playing against all use UAV's....otherwise its stopping power pro always (unless I'mknifing).

Tac knife is different from the Throwing knife FYI... just so you dont get it mixed up.

and yea you can pick it back up... pain in my #$@ to try and find that thing on hardcore though
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom