The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

AA-12 and riot sheilds are mad cheezy

this is coming a noob, the riot shield is SOOO easy to counter. The only problem i have is campers i need advise! If no one camps i do good (good for me is20-8, 20-10) but i just cant counter camping i creep around but they are just amazing.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

k2ia75.jpg

I just had my best game
pimp.gif

nvm and there is something different about multiplayer

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

AA-12 and riot sheilds are mad cheezy

this is coming a noob, the riot shield is SOOO easy to counter. The only problem i have is campers i need advise! If no one camps i do good (good for me is 20-8, 20-10) but i just cant counter camping i creep around but they are just amazing.
and your callin me a noob??

this.....

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lmao @ the games manual though, I know no1 cares about manuals anymore but come on man, it looks like they typed up and printed some crap 2 days before release ...whatever happened to manuals having backnotes,character descriptions, some bio's??? it used to be excellent material when taking a deuce , juss saying
laugh.gif

no lie i thought the same thing. went to it to see what look inversion is...and there is NOTHIN in there at all.
Its flipping the Y axis of your controls upside down... so when you press up on the stick you look down, and when you pull down on it you look up.

Just in case you were still wondering what it was.
smile.gif

thanks man.

boy this game is frustrating me
mad.gif
ill get better but its like i have no aimat all. Ill see folks a full second or two and they still end up gettin me.

Got my fifth nuke today. Then I prestiged. The reason why pages 14 and on are blank in titles is because you get these when you prestige and then dochalleneges. IW also promises something sweet at the tenth prestige.The whole point of prestige mode is too keep the replay value high. Got me a nice brassknuckles with blood emblem. I think it was from using a couple nukes. Also, if multiplayer is too easy for you, yes, stop playing noobs. I saw one guy who wasalready a 30 something prestige and he has a 5 k/d ratio. Now that's good!

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Got my fifth nuke today. Then I prestiged. The reason why pages 14 and on are blank in titles is because you get these when you prestige and then do challeneges. IW also promises something sweet at the tenth prestige.The whole point of prestige mode is too keep the replay value high. Got me a nice brass knuckles with blood emblem. I think it was from using a couple nukes. Also, if multiplayer is too easy for you, yes, stop playing noobs. I saw one guy who was already a 30 something prestige and he has a 5 k/d ratio. Now that's good!
Its not noobs. It just feels different from MW1. I can't put my finger on it but the game feels dumbed down.

laugh.gif

Dudes is posting mediocre scores here in this topic. I see 25-10, 34-15, 22-10 etc.

Step your game up NT.
pimp.gif

Granted I get crazy good scores, (just went 59-15), but I cant get a good killsteak for nothing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

Dudes is posting mediocre scores here in this topic. I see 25-10, 34-15, 22-10 etc.

Step your game up NT.
pimp.gif

Granted I get crazy good scores, (just went 59-15), but I cant get a good killsteak for nothing.
laugh.gif

maybe in ground wars, not in team deathmatch??

laugh.gif

Step your game up NT.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
step yo game up i just wen 97-14 in invasion son
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

I just prestiged :]

Do you get anything for prestiging?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nahh but i go new emblems and titles...I also unlocked the Prestige Challenge..Im tryning to make it on the first page in the leaderboards lol

I find it a challenge to go more than +3 on a consistent basis

I swear people who are 1.5 K/D ratio and above camp half the time.

I wish there was a way i could replay my killcams

I get more unlucky in this game than I ever did in MW or WAW

I'll be going somewhere, a dude is heading a direction, then does a 90 degree turn, 180, w/e it may be comes to exactly where I am (behind me so Ican't see him), when no UAV is activated

Its like dudes can see me thru walls...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'll be going somewhere, a dude is heading a direction, then does a 90 degree turn, 180, w/e it may be comes to exactly where I am (behind me so I can't see him), when no UAV is activated

I know the feeling - could be a number of things now, between all the UAV's up, plus thermal, heartbeat sensors.. there really are just so many options nowthat you never feel like you can move around the map without getting picked off by somebody sitting somewhere. It's quite obnoxious sometimes.

I'm getting slightly better - you really have to play a lot slower though, running and gunning will get you taken down almost immediately, you'vebasically got to clear out rooms/areas one by one, generally with a partner or two - there's a lot less solo rolling that can happen that I've seen.

I dunno - it can either work out really well for the game or really bad. That being said, there's a few maps that most of us already hate with a passionbecause of their camper friendliness. And I just had my first run in with a shield $%%$@@, he beat my %$$ like 3 times in a row... but i got him back thenext few times and we still won the game.

Also - in terms of what you said about the higher K/D people... it's like what I said before, most of them just play HQ or Dom and camp from afar over thecapture points, having no real intent of winning the match but just padding their stats. They also quit out of any tough game, and just go searching for easy,nub-filled games. Trust me I'm friends with a bunch of these douche bags.
ohwell.gif
They're horrible teammates, and what's sad is they are pretty decent players when they decide to quit stat-padding.. but that's arare occasion.

What guns you guys using? I mostly use the ump
with bling on. Silencer and red dot
pimp.gif

Plus stopping power
pimp.gif
x2

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I'll be going somewhere, a dude is heading a direction, then does a 90 degree turn, 180, w/e it may be comes to exactly where I am (behind me so I can't see him), when no UAV is activated

I know the feeling - could be a number of things now, between all the UAV's up, plus thermal, heartbeat sensors.. there really are just so many options now that you never feel like you can move around the map without getting picked off by somebody sitting somewhere. It's quite obnoxious sometimes.

I'm getting slightly better - you really have to play a lot slower though, running and gunning will get you taken down almost immediately, you've basically got to clear out rooms/areas one by one, generally with a partner or two - there's a lot less solo rolling that can happen that I've seen.

I dunno - it can either work out really well for the game or really bad. That being said, there's a few maps that most of us already hate with a passion because of their camper friendliness. And I just had my first run in with a shield $%%$@@, he beat my %$$ like 3 times in a row... but i got him back the next few times and we still won the game.

Also - in terms of what you said about the higher K/D people... it's like what I said before, most of them just play HQ or Dom and camp from afar over the capture points, having no real intent of winning the match but just padding their stats. They also quit out of any tough game, and just go searching for easy, nub-filled games. Trust me I'm friends with a bunch of these douche bags.
ohwell.gif
They're horrible teammates, and what's sad is they are pretty decent players when they decide to quit stat-padding.. but that's a rare occasion.
well put. my k/d is only 1.0 now
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
wow i need to put in work

After playing online I don't see how y'all love this game so much
indifferent.gif

YES I suck and YES I'm mad and I'm also glad I rented it 1st
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

laugh.gif

Step your game up NT.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
step yo game up i just wen 97-14 in invasion son
pimp.gif

all I hear is talk and no screenshots
nerd.gif

22-11, for 48 hours of playing COD for the first time ever?%%$$ Ill take it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sk23

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I know the feeling - could be a number of things now, between all the UAV's up, plus thermal, heartbeat sensors.. there really are just so many options now that you never feel like you can move around the map without getting picked off by somebody sitting somewhere. It's quite obnoxious sometimes.

I'm getting slightly better - you really have to play a lot slower though, running and gunning will get you taken down almost immediately, you've basically got to clear out rooms/areas one by one, generally with a partner or two - there's a lot less solo rolling that can happen that I've seen.

I dunno - it can either work out really well for the game or really bad. That being said, there's a few maps that most of us already hate with a passion because of their camper friendliness. And I just had my first run in with a shield $%%$@@, he beat my %$$ like 3 times in a row... but i got him back the next few times and we still won the game.

Also - in terms of what you said about the higher K/D people... it's like what I said before, most of them just play HQ or Dom and camp from afar over the capture points, having no real intent of winning the match but just padding their stats. They also quit out of any tough game, and just go searching for easy, nub-filled games. Trust me I'm friends with a bunch of these douche bags.
ohwell.gif
They're horrible teammates, and what's sad is they are pretty decent players when they decide to quit stat-padding.. but that's a rare occasion.
well put. my k/d is only 1.0 now
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
wow i need to put in work
Hate to quote big posts but this was well said.

You have to adjust to this game. I went in with COD4 on my mind thinking it was gonna be the same. Definitely not. I'm a run and gun player but thatwon't fly in this game. Too many people in rooms, rooftops, prone, etc. You gotta take it slow. I got my KDR to 2.22 being in crouch nearly 98% of the timeand walking around the maps slowly and it dropped immediately when I would try and run and gun. You can still move around and don't have to camp. Just movea lot slower. Patience is the key in this game. I only play TDM and Mercenary btw.

With that said MW1 >>>> MW2

Back
Top Bottom