The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Sub Base is the best map
pimp.gif

Estate isnt that bad

Wasteland is horrible.

WOW IM TRASH AT THIS GAME
laugh.gif
, i was beasting in COD4, i dont even know whats up right now

all of these dudes and their superior weaponry is getting on my nerves.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lmao @ the games manual though, I know no1 cares about manuals anymore but come on man, it looks like they typed up and printed some crap 2 days before release ...whatever happened to manuals having backnotes,character descriptions, some bio's??? it used to be excellent material when taking a deuce , juss saying
laugh.gif

no lie i thought the same thing. went to it to see what look inversion is...and there is NOTHIN in there at all.

WOW IM TRASH AT THIS GAME
laugh.gif
, i was beasting decent in COD4 and WAW, i dont even know whats up right now

all of these dudes and their superior weaponry is getting on my nerves.
all these campers...

Just finished the game on Veteran, I'm surprised Veteran was easier compared to Veteran on COD4.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lmao @ the games manual though, I know no1 cares about manuals anymore but come on man, it looks like they typed up and printed some crap 2 days before release ...whatever happened to manuals having backnotes,character descriptions, some bio's??? it used to be excellent material when taking a deuce , juss saying
laugh.gif

no lie i thought the same thing. went to it to see what look inversion is...and there is NOTHIN in there at all.
Its flipping the Y axis of your controls upside down... so when you press up on the stick you look down, and when you pull down on it you look up.

Just in case you were still wondering what it was.
smile.gif

These maps are huge!!!!! I am liking the game.....but I have one question. I just completed campaign mode in normal, and the game is telling me that I am only50.7% completed????

anyone else running into this?? see all you PS3 owners online, SN: dublbagn .....

I'm not feeling multiplayer. Its too easy to me and it just feels dumbed down if that makes any sense.

Man, can't play 2 people at the same time on the same Xbox360 on Live FTL.

also, can't save two campaigns at the same time either? Wack.

yo im gonna start yelling out tap tap pull..... i suck at this game... first COD ive ever owned... i bought the LE pack and the game case was cracked to +#@#,console looked ok, but if it breaks i still have the full replacement warranty

Originally Posted by DublBagn

These maps are huge!!!!! I am liking the game.....but I have one question. I just completed campaign mode in normal, and the game is telling me that I am only 50.7% completed????

anyone else running into this?? see all you PS3 owners online, SN: dublbagn .....
I asked this question a couple pages back. Same thing happened to me...

Back
Top Bottom