The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I've decided to just try to maintain a 2.0 K/D ratio.. I figure with the way I play, thats a good target. Its pretty much impossible to stay alive here.You always gotta watch your back. Theres always a random goon prone under a rock.

Doosta, I couldn't play earlier. My brother was playing for a bit. I'll hit you up for the next time.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lmao @ the games manual though, I know no1 cares about manuals anymore but come on man, it looks like they typed up and printed some crap 2 days before release ...whatever happened to manuals having backnotes,character descriptions, some bio's??? it used to be excellent material when taking a deuce , juss saying
laugh.gif
We was just talking about this. They make games mad complicated but give you a 3 page manual and one of those pages be a pic of the controller.#!@@? i know what damn controller look like already, tell me something that got to do with the $60 game i just bought. The manuals that used to come with PS1games used to be thick as hell.

Damn....I'm playing on Hardened...two hours in and I'm at the last mission...How can you have a campaign that short, the whole game felt like one biglong mission. I remember when Call of Duty games were all about great campaign.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Damn....I'm playing on Hardened...two hours in and I'm at the last mission...How can you have a campaign that short, the whole game felt like one big long mission. I remember when Call of Duty games were all about great campaign.
Because IW knows that it will sell of the multiplayer alone. Took me 5 hours to complete the campaign. Definitely one of the game's drawbacksbut it was good though. I'm not going to make any comparisons to any other FPS' so I'll end it here but you can have both a long campaign and agood multiplayer.

Spoiler [+]
I had to stop and think for a second when you found out Price was prisoner 627. I paused the game and just sat there
laugh.gif

lmao @ the games manual though, I know no1 cares about manuals anymore but come on man, it looks like they typed up and printed some crap 2 days before release ...whatever happened to manuals having backnotes,character descriptions, some bio's??? it used to be excellent material when taking a deuce , juss saying
laugh.gif
roll.gif
thats exactly what I was thinking. Its so bare bones, itslike the madden ones, it tells you the basics thats it.

laugh.gif

They want to make that extra 20 from the big manuels

for those with the hardened edition and the original call of duty is based off WW2? normandy landings and crap? so cod2 share the same storyline?

Yo there is a competition to win free copies of MW 2 @ my apartment. Any tips or strategies you could give me for those who play online?

I'm going in cold with now MW 2 experience.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Yo there is a competition to win free copies of MW 2 @ my apartment. Any tips or strategies you could give me for those who play online?

-The Juice

Camp

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

-The Juice

Camp
got it boss. thanks
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Spoiler [+]
I had to stop and think for a second when you found out Price was prisoner 627. I paused the game and just sat there
laugh.gif
Nah as soon as I saw him I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Twist I didn't see coming.

yo.

Spoiler [+]
I just got captain price from that prison and am about to kill everyone on the sub. How much longer do I have left?

Bout to get on if any one wants to play hardcore search and destroy.

Gamertag is Mookie Wilson 1

Add me up

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

and Estate.
I hate Estate, although I have been working at my sniping skills, and have improved because of it.

Gotta fight fire with fire and snipe right back at the other team.

Back
Top Bottom