The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

If one more of my care packages gets stuck up on a building or something...
mad.gif

I amazed at how the reviews got caught in the hype. IGN and Gametrailers gave the game perfect graphics scores and literally say it looks better than uncharted2 or killzone 2

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Like I said in the PS3 thread, if you do not do the story you are doing yourself a huge disservice. Epic cannot describe what I just played. Probably the best single player campaign for a FPS.

Spoiler [+]
Can't wait for Modern Warfare 3
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Just finished the campaign and it was definitely epic. Oneof the best, if not the best, campaigns I've played.

I've never played a COD game before this but after I finished the campaign, I got on a Team Deathmatch game. 5 kills and 5 deahts
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

I amazed at how the reviews got caught in the hype. IGN and Gametrailers gave the game perfect graphics scores and literally say it looks better than uncharted 2 or killzone 2
Killzone 2 had better graphics. This is coming from an owner of both. The structural damage, lighting and little details were on point. You'reright about the hype for this game clouding the minds of reviewers but it is a good game in its own right.

Originally Posted by aar1002

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Can anyone tell me whats the best gun to start off with? There's too many options, is a pistol a better secondary than a shotty?

M4a1>everything
qft until you get to the m16. m16>m4a1. if the scarH had more bullets in a clip it would be a BEAST. but after killing about 4-5 people myclips are empty and got to switch to my secondary until i find something on the ground.

throw it in an open spot fam. set it up perfectly to where you can throw the flare, kill anybody trying to come get it then go back and copp thatac130
pimp.gif

I amazed at how the reviews got caught in the hype. IGN and Gametrailers gave the game perfect graphics scores and literally say it looks better than uncharted 2 or killzone 2

I don't really notice a difference in COD4 with graphics, maybe I need to step my TV game up.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i really can't enjoy multi player anymore , people are so obsessed with having a good kill death they will camp the whole game
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
MKAY a KDR....25-21 is a good game imo

SO, unless I missed it somehow while keeping up with this thread, can we alldecide on a final NT clan? I just played a match with tags burr, Nike, and []NT[].

im at around 90% my nephew messed it up so now i got to bring it back up again. bonafide you got a gt? add me doosta45

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Killzone 2 had better graphics. This is coming from an owner of both. The structural damage, lighting and little details were on point. You're right about the hype for this game clouding the minds of reviewers but it is a good game in its own right.
yea I know its a great game just how I wanted it. but the reviewers gotta be more credible than letting the hype get to them

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by aar1002

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Can anyone tell me whats the best gun to start off with? There's too many options, is a pistol a better secondary than a shotty?

M4a1>everything
qft until you get to the m16. m16>m4a1. if the scarH had more bullets in a clip it would be a BEAST. but after killing about 4-5 people my clips are empty and got to switch to my secondary until i find something on the ground.

throw it in an open spot fam. set it up perfectly to where you can throw the flare, kill anybody trying to come get it then go back and copp that ac130
pimp.gif

I do man, or so I think I am putting it in an open spot. It just seems like sometimes the accuracy is a lil off, and because of that it get'scaught on a balcony or something , lol. Plus I be tryna make sure I do it in a secluded area, cuz ur teammates will steal them too, lol

mad.gif

I was trying to play just now, but my @*#%%*$ aunt, who's staying at my house till saturday, walked over and sat down in the family room and startedwatching me play. (ni)
I had to turn it off, it was too awkward.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

SO, unless I missed it somehow while keeping up with this thread, can we all decide on a final NT clan? I just played a match with tags burr, Nike, and []NT[].

yea, lmk which one yall decide on, ill be down to play again once i finish the campaign real quick

Troponin C wrote:
mad.gif

I was trying to play just now, but my @*#%%*$ aunt, who's staying at my house till saturday, walked over and sat down in the family room and started watching me play. (ni)
indifferent.gif

Why was it awkward?
laugh.gif

PSN: Stixx55
Clan: YGNZ (Young Gunz)

Originally Posted by jeenewed

My first game using a scar i went 19-12.

I was damn proud of myself
laugh.gif
After using it in campaign, I cannot want until I unlock it in multiplayer.

I love the fact that I play so *#$#*# when I am playing with my friends, yet when I don't play with them I have scores like 17-8, and 23-7.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by jeenewed

My first game using a scar i went 19-12.

I was damn proud of myself
laugh.gif
After using it in campaign, I cannot want until I unlock it in multiplayer.

I love the fact that I play so *#$#*# when I am playing with my friends, yet when I don't play with them I have scores like 17-8, and 23-7.

I know what you mean I got the game and my boys came over 3 games I went like 15-80
laugh.gif
after they left I went like 90-25 and was playing with them had them quiet the entire game
grin.gif

Btw, is there any way around the party chat while playing team death match? gets annoying you can't talk to friends that are playing in a different game

Originally Posted by Stixx

Troponin C wrote:
mad.gif

I was trying to play just now, but my @*#%%*$ aunt, who's staying at my house till saturday, walked over and sat down in the family room and started watching me play. (ni)
indifferent.gif

Why was it awkward?
laugh.gif

PSN: Stixx55
Clan: YGNZ (Young Gunz)

because I was waiting for her to say something like "this game is so violent, why are u playing?"and I didn't feel like having a debate aboutwhether or not I was internally insane.

Back
Top Bottom