The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

eek.gif
I thought my K/D was bad at 1.35. The camping is only a problem in Team Deathmatch IMO. Yesterday me and few people were playin and all the teams weredoing is sitting in one section of the map and wouldn't move
smh.gif
. I gotta add some more of yall. GT: YanSicK

Haven't gotten on the multiplayer yet since at most I get an hr to play each night....

I don't really have the emoticon to show how I looked when the elevator opened for the Russian mission and I figured out what the hell they were doing.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Haven't gotten on the multiplayer yet since at most I get an hr to play each night....

I don't really have the emoticon to show how I looked when the elevator opened for the Russian mission and I figured out what the hell they were doing.
real talk i didnt even shoot anything until we got outside with the police.

I'm so #%*+@@*+!@@$% pissed
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was playing yesterday, and my roomate moves my xbox by accident while I was in the middle of a game...all I hear is a LOUD grinding noise and my xbox goesback to the dashboard.

It's completely dead. I called gamestop, and they said since its user damage they can't replace it.

But then i question why the receipt says "Within 30 days exchange this opened product for an identical product with a receipt"...why else would ireplace it other than if its broken?

My mw2 disk looks like:

3060000000055738.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif

Looks like I have to shell out another $60.............$120 for a video game
smh.gif

is this a movie or a video game?
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
They got me running on brazilian project rooftops from a gang of dudes shooting mad bullets and me making me jump off to a ladder in the sky......
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PlaxBURRess

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
They got me running on brazilian project rooftops from a gang of dudes shooting mad bullets and me making me jump off to a ladder in the sky......
pimp.gif
I said the same thing. Its like a Michael Bay flick with a good story.

I need to play more of the campaign

My goal is to get my K/D streak back up to 1.0

maybe I should play domination.. have played it yet at all

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by PlaxBURRess

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
I said the same thing. Its like a Michael Bay flick with a good story.

badboys2.JPG

Sh*t got very real on that mission, snipers everywhere
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

I'm so #%*+@@*+!@@$% pissed
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was playing yesterday, and my roomate moves my xbox by accident while I was in the middle of a game...all I hear is a LOUD grinding noise and my xbox goes back to the dashboard.

It's completely dead. I called gamestop, and they said since its user damage they can't replace it.

But then i question why the receipt says "Within 30 days exchange this opened product for an identical product with a receipt"...why else would i replace it other than if its broken?

My mw2 disk looks like:

3060000000055738.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif

Looks like I have to shell out another $60.............$120 for a video game
smh.gif

i had the same problem with gears of war..i just took it back to the store with the receipt and they gave me a diff one.

I thought it was bad because when I first started it was at 1.65
laugh.gif
. Anybody tryin to play now hit me up GT: YanSicK

I still pretty much suck at multiplayer--I've only done the every man for himself one, so far. I'm not much better at campaign, but I'm having funnonetheless.

My PS3 id is: RussellGGarza

Took a break from campaign (I'm spacing it out, not playing it all in one shot because it's short to begin with).
Spoiler [+]
Captain Price is still alive
eek.gif

Why everyone saying this game is so easy?

For every person goin 30-5 theres someone on the other team goin 2-15... If it was so easy for everyone wouldnt everyone have similar scores?

Back
Top Bottom