The Official Black Mirror Thread: Season 6 on Netflix Now

In the scenario on the show, Miley had producers so which ever song she sung or hummed in her head, they would extract the vocal or musical notes then make a beat to match. She was just a singer though.

There are folks who hear both, lyrics and music, in their heads.

I agree but there were also the bees that watched the entire populations every move. That was definitely some black mirror stuff.
It definitely had a Black Mirror future tech used in an ominous way to the story but it really isn't high on the list for why ppl like it so much.

Another thing is they really nailed the ending

I was scrolling through episodes last night and was confused as hell because “Men Against Fire” and “Hated In The Nation” seemed unfamiliar to me. Just banged them out now and I had to have been turnt while watching because I have no recollection :lol: I was impressed.

Bout to throw on that White Christmas for the culture :pimp:

Ended up leaving work early today and started watching the older episodes and gotta admit they certainly set the bar HIGH with these first episodes because they are amazing. I can see how people would be disappointed with the last couple of releases.

But I don't think the fall off is as bad as people are making it.

oh no its that bad

you have the advantage of binge watching

but seeing the gradual and jarring decline in real time?

its that bad

I think some ppl forget Black Mirror was originally a BBC show so it was 3 or 4 eps and a long break. Viewers really got in to these stories and concepts.

It was very high quality.

Last edited:
Yea, first season was 3 episodes
Very deep and just amazing episodes and stories man, I'm glad I'm working back through them

Frame finally came in
IMG_20200415_174908.jpg

Back
Top Bottom