The Official Black Mirror Thread: Season 6 on Netflix Now

Ain
That video game ayo episode was wild, those dudes was super confused :lol:
Ain't look at Falcon and new Morpheus the same since then. As a black man ain’t no way am I doing an episode like that, Hollywood always wants black men to play gay parts.

Last edited:
If they can make another hit like San Junipero :pimp:
I won't even set the bar that high just don't make another Striking Vipers. After all this time the bar is so low they can step over it.

Better redeem themselves from that last ****

Netflix ain't slick, entire season probably done and sitting on a shelf. They saw the mass exodus of people unsubscribing. Tossing this out to keep us on the hook and paying monthly for another year.

Just realized we are about a week out from June 1st :smokin Kind of frustrating that NFLX just says "June 2023" without a specific date. Would have something to look forward to in the first month where I'll have little to none new content |l

I don't have anything going on this weekend so I may start a rewatch to get even more hyped.

Yes I will be watching S1E1.

Just realized we are about a week out from June 1st :smokin Kind of frustrating that NFLX just says "June 2023" without a specific date. Would have something to look forward to in the first month where I'll have little to none new content |l

I don't have anything going on this weekend so I may start a rewatch to get even more hyped.

I liked s1e1

I also fell in love with the woman from 15Million Merits(the competition Ep).
Shortly after I got caught up in Downton Abbey just because of her and I was glad, because that show was exceptional-and also, it was the first time I was introduced to Kaluuya.

Truthfully don’t even care, long wait, and probably low number of episodes, bar is real low on this “season”. Been catching a bunch of series to get caught up while on break.

Might catch some of my favorite episodes over the weekend. Likes episode, Sandia episode, Christmas, and museum episode.

Truthfully don’t even care, long wait, and probably low number of episodes, bar is real low on this “season”. Been catching a bunch of series to get caught up while on break.

Might catch some of my favorite episodes over the weekend. Likes episode, Sandia episode, Christmas, and museum episode.

I am going in chronological order. Waldo Moment hits DIFFERENT after the 2016 election. Dude is an idiot. He missed out on a major bag for his sus “politics” or lack there of. Got mad dude called him out for being a bum, got a conscience all of a sudden then became a literal bum. He deserved it.

I am watching Playtest now (S3E2) and the only episode that hasn’t knocked so far is Be Right Back. Just wasn’t that interesting to me.

Edit: Playtest was litty too. It was Baby Inception.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom