The Official Black Mirror Thread: Season 6 on Netflix Now

Man, by the reactions in here I was expecting to see some wild ayo in Striking Vipers but the worst we got was Karl play humping Falcon and them kissing at the end. I’m not complaining or nothing like I wanted to see some non-Harlem sexual activities but y’all were in here trippin’ like you walked in on your parents having sex or something. :lol:

Some of you guys would have a panic attack watching the first 5 mins of the second episode of Euphoria if you thought this was zesty.

Episode was depressing as hell if anything story-wise. Definitely lacking on the BM oomf from previous seasons.

Man, by the reactions in here I was expecting to see some wild ayo in Striking Vipers but the worst we got was Karl play humping Falcon and them kissing at the end. I’m not complaining or nothing like I wanted to see some non-Harlem sexual activities but y’all were in here trippin’ like you walked in on your parents having sex or something. :lol:

Some of you guys would have a panic attack watching the first 5 mins of the second episode of Euphoria if you thought this was zesty.

Episode was depressing as hell if anything story-wise. Definitely lacking on the BM oomf from previous seasons.
It was wild enough man, Falcon getting his "ayo" wings clipped like that. :smh::smh: No, no, say it ain't so Clarence getting it in with homeboy. Just realized both them dudes played roles named Clarence. LMAO.
Why they do him like that, then dude begging for the D.

Clarence trying to "Get Down" and see what "Papa Doc" Clarence going to do in his Cadillac.

tumblr_o2nlo70dEL1ub6pylo2_500.gif

68747470733a2f2f7.gif

I think it was more the guys playing the characters threw us for a loop.

**** was unexpected for most of us... you went in knowing these dudes were about to virtually smash and cuddle afterwards

:rofl:

This comment convinced me to finally watch this ep. I’ll report back with my commentary.

It was hella zesty at the heart of it and wildly unsuspecting. I am aware that BM has seven into pedophilia but what about Ayo-ness?

I am about to throw on the new Euphoria right now. I was originally faded when I watched it so I literally have no clue what happened :lol: Will report in the thread immediately.

Edit: All this meat in the first few minutes of euphoria :wow::sick::smh:

Last edited:
It was hella zesty at the heart of it and wildly unsuspecting. I am aware that BM has seven into pedophilia but what about Ayo-ness?

I am about to throw on the new Euphoria right now. I was originally faded when I watched it so I literally have no clue what happened :lol: Will report in the thread immediately.
Let me know how it is, been meaning to cancel HBO after GOT, then Chernobyl came out and I was like after that. Might as well keep the training rolling if its any good.

Edit: All this meat in the first few minutes of euphoria :wow::sick::smh:
Hahahahahahahaha

Let me know how it is, been meaning to cancel HBO after GOT, then Chernobyl came out and I was like after that. Might as well keep the training rolling if its any good.

I caught the pilot and was onboard to give S1 a go. Just finished episode 2 (most recent) and it was good as well. If I might make an HBO suggestion, Big Little Lies is about Caucasian, suburban wives but it was surprisingly good and I was shocked to see how many NTers were into it as well :lol: Another good one is Succession which returns for Season 2 in August. That’s based on a ruthless family that has a giant media company that the father started from the ground up and the kids/dad are ruthlessly competing to get the dad’s #1 spot as he approaches retirement.

Hahahahahahahaha

That was OD. HBO is definitely pushing the limits these days

They lost me when they said 15 Million Merits takes place not long after Hated in the Nation and other s1 episodes.

That **** is in the far flung future. Too dystopian for there to also be a on option to go back to normal society.

Also some advanced tech contradicts others as far as certain plots. If ppl got those cameras in their eyes recording everything you dont need tech foing through ppl's memories to find a murderer.

Plus they made it seem all of society had that eye thing so any future eps without it would have to take place befire that.

The lady in this keeps saying maybe writers made mistakes and other things messes with their timeline when the real answer is not everything is in the same universe.

The 2 universe theory is their solve though. No reason to base it on the cookies though.

Last edited:
So I watched my first episode of Black Mirror last night. Happened to be the Striking Vipers episode. Boy that was some gay ****.
bro same here... that **** was mad ayo

that part when they meetup in real life to prove if they're gay or not had me rollin lmfao

Just finished the 3rd episode of the season. I think this season just lacks that punch that we expect from Black Mirror outside of Striking vipers. The second episode was basically a long PSA about the dangers of texting and driving. The Miley Cyrus episode was basically for teenage girls.

Favorite Episode in an almost particular order:

White Bear (I mean this episode is absolutely nuts. It's sick and twisted. I can talk about this episode for hours. Easily my favorite.)
Entire History of You (You could totally see that being the new 'Let me see your phone'.)
Shut Up And Dance (You kinda feel bad about feeling sorry for Kenny)
NoseDive (I mean this isn't very far off. So many fake people trying to impress others. First episode I watched and it locked me in due to the parallels b/t FB, IG, Twitter, and SC)
White Xmas (It's good, but I don't think it's as great as everyone raves. May need a second viewing)
Be Right Back (She was right, that was not fair at all)
Playtest
San Junipero (So many subjects touched here within personal, moral and religious avenues)
The National Anthem (A ******* HOUR B!!!)
Man On Fire

Since that time you can also add the following to that list (no particular order):
  • USS Callister
  • Black Museum
  • Hang the DJ
  • Striking Vipers
  • HM: Metalhead (but I don't think it really makes my "Favorites" List
I never watched Bandersnatch tho. Was that good at all?
What devices are supported for that anyways? My apple TV was a no-go

Do we have a Love Death & Robots thread? I feel like most of the folks in here would love that show

My personal Top 5 no order

San Junipero
The Entire History of You
USS Callister
Hated in the Nation
Hang the Dj

What is everyone seeing in HITN that I didn't? I found that one to be one of the most predictable episodes ever.

Had nothing to do with the sci fi angle. It was just a cool movie-like murder mystery whodunit with the right amount of action.

I agree but there were also the bees that watched the entire populations every move. That was definitely some black mirror stuff.

For those who didnt like the very last episode (Miley Cyrus ep.) Y'all don't think it was crazy that they were extracting not only thoughts but entire songs from an unconscious comatose mind? That made the ep. very interesting IMO. Imagine the possibilities.

And yea Miley is a terrible actress.

how is it possible to even think up a song in your head?

like the beat and the lyrics all perfectly composed?

when you sing a song in your head its not even perfect and thats an already made song

Producers/musicians are called gifted for that very reason bro.

Most are trained to be able to break music and singing down to individual notes.

Sidenote: which makes it even crazier when folks are just naturally born with this talent.

Producers/musicians are called gifted for that very reason bro.

Most are trained to be able to break music and singing down to individual notes.

Sidenote: which makes it even crazier when folks are just naturally born with this talent.

i get that using machines and stuff like they know what theyre going to put down as they do it

but in the ep for her to just dream a song subconsciously, perfectly?

like beyonce in her mind made up the song single ladies beat and everything in her head then made the song for us to listen to?

Back
Top Bottom