The Official Black Mirror Thread: Season 6 on Netflix Now

Black-Mirror-Season-5-.jpg

Black-Mirror-Season-5.jpg

Black-Mirror.jpg

Accurate depiction, I think Karl has predatory intentions like you said. I mean the dude duffed a polar bear, he has issues. Danny has low self esteem which keeps him from pursuing a new shawty to smang as he isn't his old self.
Dude had them stalker tendencies when he was watching girl talk to her son. He just seemed uncomfortable in his own skin, like he wasn't sure what he wanted in life.
I need more of dudes wife from Striking Vipers. She could have it all
Never seen her in anything else, but hopefully Netflix keeps her around for future shows and movies.

This is just me talking no numbers to back it up but I think the number of gay black men is at an all time. Meaning it isn't taboo anymore, also in saying that I "feel like" again no numbers like we are seeing more gay black men on TV versus any other race. I don't have actual facts, and don't watch as much TV as some. However when was the last time we saw a gay Spanish man in a movie/TV show, or Italian.

It could just be recency bias but the last gay Italian guy I remember is Vito from The Sopranos. I have been watching a lot of old Sopranos clips on YouTube.

If it wasn't taboo this conversation wouldn't exist.

I understand the thought that you are having but you can't say something is normal and then ask why things had to be that way.

Yo these dudes gay
sneaking off to be with each other
in a damn game :smh:
Not that there’s anything wrong with that.........
Just wild how they keep going back

Last edited:
If it wasn't taboo this conversation wouldn't exist.

I understand the thought that you are having but you can't say something is normal and then ask why things had to be that way.
I think it is normal by this point in progressive times. Watching Netflix preview for Designated Survivor trailer everything was meh maybe I will watch it. Then I see a black guy arguing with black another guy in the trailer. Sure enough next scene both dudes rolling around in the bed half naked kissing.

Again some guys are going to be gay, “hey let’s make them black.” That is certainly going to stir emotions up.

I think it is normal by this point in progressive times. Watching Netflix preview for Designated Survivor trailer everything was meh maybe I will watch it. Then I see a black guy arguing with black another guy in the trailer. Sure enough next scene both dudes rolling around in the bed half naked kissing.

Again some guys are going to be gay, “hey let’s make them black.” That is certainly going to stir emotions up.
i felt a way i can admit

i cant front though
getting off that
"not right now, im tired"
on yo girl is satisfying

Man I’ve been there, word to the washed up thread. Recently I could tell my girl was horny all night and I was tired and sore as hell from work all week. Just wanted to go straight to sleep after dinner but she kept dropping the hints. I didn’t wanna flat out say no, so she was gonna get that 35% effort. That end of a consecutive game road streak on the east coast type effort.

Later that night when we’re getting ready for bed she hits me with the “god damnit I just started my period. I was planning to do such and such with you tonight too!” Dang that sucks babe. Guess we’ll just have to wait till next time. G’night! :lol:

EB818298-23FD-41B8-B01B-9202EBCE11C9.gif

Man I’ve been there, word to the washed up thread. Recently I could tell my girl was horny all night and I was tired and sore as hell from work all week. Just wanted to go straight to sleep after dinner but she kept dropping the hints. I didn’t wanna flat out say no, so she was gonna get that 35% effort. That end of a consecutive game road streak on the east coast type effort.

Later that night when we’re getting ready for bed she hits me with the “god damnit I just started my period. I was planning to do such and such with you tonight too!” Dang that sucks babe. Guess we’ll just have to wait till next time. G’night! :lol:

EB818298-23FD-41B8-B01B-9202EBCE11C9.gif
:lol:
periods dont stop nothin bruh
lay down that towel and get to work

Man when I'm tired I tell shorty she doing all the work.

I'm just gonna lay there like a virgin while she rides. Least amount of effort possible. Whole time telling her work for it.

Last edited:

You keep saying it's normal but you still feel like something isn't right about it, it can't be both ways
If it was truly "normal" then we wouldn't be having this conversation

If you want to say there's a gay agenda against black men, just say it

About to finish 4 seasons in 3 days lmao

Just finished hang the dj and its okay.

Is metalhead a must watch? Its 2:30 am here wanna see if i should go one more ep lol

Back
Top Bottom