The Official Avy Help/Request Thread

d2b6e80c0aa211e2a2ce22000a1c86dc_7.jpg

any way i can get this avy sized without the white lines on the outside :nerd:

also idk if its possible make the red and blue a little more vibrant :nerd:

mcla-hami-cota-2012-1.jpg

Please? I don't want it to have those white/ black bars on the top and bottom. I want it to fit the entire avy, in the best quality possible :nerd:

Can you crop everything out besides Dez, and make it transparent like you did to my current avy and top it off with a santa hat. Appreciate it. Will Rep.

Can someone help me with the white lines in my avy? Thanks!!!

Also, if possible, can I get a Santa hat for it? Thanks again!!!

For those who use Photoshop to do their avatars, how can I open up a file I did in Ulead and use it in CS4? The only reason I ask is because I font I downloaded and installed is not compatible with Ulead and only works in PS. Its the perfect font for this particular avatar. How do I go about doing this?

No, I can't save it as a PSD. If I knew how to make avatars in Photoshop, I'd leave Ulead alone. The PS tutorial posted in the OG avy thread is of no use at all.

No, I can't save it as a PSD. If I knew how to make avatars in Photoshop, I'd leave Ulead alone. The PS tutorial posted in the OG avy thread is of no use at all.

what version of ulead do you have? Mines have the option to save as a photoshop file

If you need that version i'll slide it your way

Thats the only way i can think of transferring it over.

Back
Top Bottom