The Official Avy Help/Request Thread

Just looked and didn't know the PSD file option was available. Did that. Just want to know how to insert text on each frame.

Can someone hook up a santa hat :nerd: Thanks in advance :nthat:

im feeling festive this year, can someone hook it up? please and thank you. if possible replace the crown in the cherubs hands w/ a santa hat.

Last edited:
Just looked and didn't know the PSD file option was available. Did that. Just want to know how to insert text on each frame.
Add text to the first layer (it should create a layer above it, move the layer to the very top so it will be placed above all layers once you make it visible) , make sure the first frame is highlighted in the animation box and the text layer should have an eyelid showing next to it. Once your done with the text, rasterize the layer. Then highlight all the rest of the frames in the animation box, go to the layers tab and click the empty box next to the text layer so the eyelid pops up and that should place the text in all the frames you highlighted
Can someone hook up a santa hat
nerd.gif
Thanks in advance
nthat.gif

im feeling festive this year, can someone hook it up? please and thank you. if possible replace the crown in the cherubs hands w/ a santa hat.

Last edited:
can i get a santa hat, along with a removal of the white bars on the sides (check avi) please? thanks in advance.

Last edited:
can i get a santa hat again for this pic? (would also like the picture to be kept hi-res) please, and thank you.

Last edited:
Can someone plz resize this gif and add a Santa hat

P.s would it be too much to get both the resized +w/ Santa hat :wink:

Thanks for the explanation, but the description of how to do it makes it harder than it really should be. I'm sticking to Ulead.

Can you help me get rid of the white bars? And if it's not too much to ask for, a santa hat on the baby as well :lol:... will rep for sure

Back
Top Bottom