*THE OFFICIAL APPLE iOS 7 THREAD*

My Instagram is fixed.. just reset it w/ the two button trick last night and tried again and it worked. :smh: thought I was gonna have to wait til beta 3.

So many of my game apps haven't been working. I want to go back to iOS 6.1.3, but I don't know if it's worth it.

my ebay app isnt working properly.
echofon is tripping
and i cannot finish syncing

Are any of you developers? No? Didn't think so. There's absolutely no need for any non-developer to be running beta unless you're submitting bug reports. Oh you're not doing that either? Shock. You just wanted to have the latest and greatest before everyone else. Well here's the thing about OS beta builds. They are there for DEVELOPERS to use to ensure their app is working before the OS goes public. They are not for your average Joe Shmoe. So to any of you *****ing that apps don't work or that one app is "coded badly", you're an idiot.

Are any of you developers? No? Didn't think so. There's absolutely no need for any non-developer to be running beta unless you're submitting bug reports. Oh you're not doing that either? Shock. You just wanted to have the latest and greatest before everyone else. Well here's the thing about OS beta builds. They are there for DEVELOPERS to use to ensure their app is working before the OS goes public. They are not for your average Joe Shmoe. So to any of you *****ing that apps don't work or that one app is "coded badly", you're an idiot.
Absolutely correct.  You're tone however......ehhhhhhhh...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I appreciate you taking time out to state the obvious but there's only been 1 person to comment on coding. Outside of that the rest of us are just sharing info on usability and fixes for certain apps.

Thanks for giving your disapproval of what us adults have chosen to do with devices we paid for, I'll make sure to get your permission before I update my os again.

I appreciate you taking time out to state the obvious but there's only been 1 person to comment on coding. Outside of that the rest of us are just sharing info on usability and fixes for certain apps.

Thanks for giving your disapproval of what us adults have chosen to do with devices we paid for, I'll make sure to get your permission before I update my os again.
I think he's a little mad, he probably couldn't figure out how to get the update himself 
roll.gif

I think he's a little mad, he probably couldn't figure out how to get the update himself 
roll.gif

You couldn't be more wrong, sorry bud.

yea beta 2 for me has been worse for me. my biggest annoyance is that my mail doesn't come through automatically, i have to open mail and manually check for new messages.

yea beta 2 for me has been worse for me. my biggest annoyance is that my mail doesn't come through automatically, i have to open mail and manually check for new messages.
I suggest getting the individual email app from the app store. I downloaded GMail, for example, and it has been much better.

Last edited:
The worst 'bug' I've encountered so far on Beta 2 is when the touchscreen out of nowhere becomes COMPLETELY unresponsive.

Locking/unlocking.....restarting phone....doesn't work to fix it.

Took about half an hour before I caved in and searched for a solution.

Back
Top Bottom