The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

GATE, WORLD TRIGGER, AND ERASED ARE SO LIT RIGHT NOW.

I DONT SEE KUGAS TEAM COMING OUT ON TOP IN THIS BATTLE. IF THEY DO KUGA IS HANDS DOWN THAT DUDE IN BORDER.

Yeah, stuff in Gate keeps building and building up. Sugawara is in an awkward position with that girl.

perfect you finished it on a monday

AoT!!!!!

Another good one! I'm liking this arc a lot. Monkey Titan so smart. How long before Levi uses his trump card? :nerd:

SOOOO.....

I'M HEARING SEASON 2 OF ATTACK ON TITAN GOT PUSHED BACK. POSSIBLY TO THE END OF THE YEAR. :smh:

Brotha, if that gets you depressed...........just remembered that Naruto Shippuden will be stuck in filler-mode until possibly next year >:

But on to some GOOD NEWS

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtop...tri-chapter-2-will-be-available-this-saturday

Saturday night (or early Sunday morning), The Digivices will be ******* LIT

NARUTO IS TRASH TO ME SO NO HAIR OFF MY BACK WITH THAT ONE :lol:

so we just going to let Bleach get away with this Trash...
geezus...

all that anticipation for practically nothing and grimmjow saving the day.
i swear if dude is still alive next panel i give up.

I stumbled upon Gundam Wing Frozen Teardrop. Have you guys heard anything about it? On Wikipedia it says it's a novel, do you guys know if that's like a graphic novel or a real book? Either way I hope it becomes animated if its not already.

I stumbled upon Gundam Wing Frozen Teardrop. Have you guys heard anything about it? On Wikipedia it says it's a novel, do you guys know if that's like a graphic novel or a real book? Either way I hope it becomes animated if its not already.
I believe it's a series of light novels( basically short books). Not sure if they have been translated or not. I read a synopsis of them a while back. Best hope is that you find a message board with people who have given an in depth synopsis of each book. I had to do that with Rokka and the 6 braves. The light novels aren't in English so it was either that or wait for the next season of the anime

I'm not sure if Gundam Wong has enough sway anymore to demand an anime out of it. It's been 20 years. The only real reason for an anime adaptation would be to sell more of the novels

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom