The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

it does say him AND the shogun, right? or am I reading it wrong?

If any of you guys listen to the one piece podcast the official translator for shonen jump Stephen is on every week so I expect he will clear it up on there when the chapter is officially released...

Feng Sehn Ji almost done...

Until Tian had to come back. He too dope of a character to die the way he did.

Did anyone watch The Boy and The Beast?

Wolf Children was pretty good So I'm hoping this will be just as good or even better.

Why does everybody think kaido is on wano

It makes much more sense for him not to be there when zoro and them arrive and zoro has to fight one of the main three guys under kaido

Uncensored prison school????

And yea oda wlrd building alone makes him great. If only MUGEN can be put on

Geez, Kayo's mom hit her with a dbz type punch that sent her flying. Send that scumbag woman to jail.

Last edited:
Geez, Kayo's mom hit her with a dbz type punch that sent her flying. Send that scumbag woman to jail.

That reunion scene was unmoving as hell. **** your tears, b :lol:

I really hope that the culprit they seem to be building up towards is just a red herring. I want to be blown away by who it really is and the fact that I didn't notice the bread crumbs they've probably been dropping the whole time on the low.

But... It probably really is that ___ :lol: :\ That car scene screamed sketch.

Last edited:
Heads up, that Digimon Tri be coming back next week with new ****.

Keep a look out on Crunchyroll for it

That reunion scene was unmoving as hell. **** your tears, b :lol:

I really hope that the culprit they seem to be building up towards is just a red herring. I want to be blown away by who it really is and the fact that I didn't notice the bread crumbs they've probably been dropping the whole time on the low.

But... It probably really is that ___ :lol: :\ That car scene screamed sketch.

Yeah, Satoru and his mom were like we don't care about those self-pity tears. His mom should've shown her the hands for making her bleed with that shovel.

I didn't even realize one of the victims is that girl in Satoru's circle of friends. It seemed like he put concern for her on the back burner until Kayo's situation was handled. It's kinda weird that the other victim is also friends with that older guy in the park.

In one of the first episodes Satoru's friend with the blonde hair was shown talking to their teacher alone in his office late one day. Always thought that was a suspicious scene to show. Could be something or could be nothing. I do hope they have a few swerves like you said.

Car full of candy is also very suspicious

Last edited:
Tokyo Ghoul: RE
"Unconsciously, my finger silently cracked"
He's back. :pimp: :pimp:

C'mon y'all, I was vague on purpose so that it would only make sense to people that have seen the episode :lol:

Y'all straight up putting spoilers out there; cover that up.

Yeah, Satoru and his mom were like we don't care about those self-pity tears. His mom should've shown her the hands for making her bleed with that shovel.

I didn't even realize one of the victims is that girl in Satoru's circle of friends. It seemed like he put concern for her on the back burner until Kayo's situation was handled. It's kinda weird that the other victim is also friends with that older guy in the park.

In one of the first episodes Satoru's friend with the blonde hair was shown talking to their teacher alone in his office late one day. Always thought that was a suspicious scene to show. Could be something or could be nothing. I do hope they have a few swerves like you said.

Her getting the paws for that shovel incident is a MANDATE, but I respect his mom for keeping a calmer head.

That's a dude :lol: He's just feminine as hell. Satoru definitely threw his safety on the back burner though :lol:

I can't call it on that older cat who's friends with like every human under the age of 12 in their town. Despite it being clear that he was framed, I could see him going on to do some foul child-related **** later on anyway.

Now that you mention it, that was an odd scene. What if sensei has ol' boy keeping tabs on Satoru's movements :wow:

Last edited:
of course they would release a prision school ova this weekend, like mofos aint have enough on da plate already.
aint even peep gate yet :smh:

Back
Top Bottom