The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

urahara bankai is 
mean.gif
fixed

**** was wack. As far as I'm concerned nothing that happened after Aizen is canon anymore idgaf

AOT :smh: my god, survey corps looking like the new york knicks....is what i wanna say but that would be inaccurate. i've lost count how many Ls they're catching now...knicks are better off lol

(not by much tho :smh:)

I believe it's a series of light novels( basically short books). Not sure if they have been translated or not. I read a synopsis of them a while back. Best hope is that you find a message board with people who have given an in depth synopsis of each book. I had to do that with Rokka and the 6 braves. The light novels aren't in English so it was either that or wait for the next season of the anime

I'm not sure if Gundam Wong has enough sway anymore to demand an anime out of it. It's been 20 years. The only real reason for an anime adaptation would be to sell more of the novels

It was created in 2010 it says but even still if it was going to be animated it'd probably had been released by now. I just want to see the mobile suits from the series because they look like they have potetnial to be pretty sweet but my google search isn't providing a whole lot.

I believe it's a series of light novels( basically short books). Not sure if they have been translated or not. I read a synopsis of them a while back. Best hope is that you find a message board with people who have given an in depth synopsis of each book. I had to do that with Rokka and the 6 braves. The light novels aren't in English so it was either that or wait for the next season of the anime

I'm not sure if Gundam Wong has enough sway anymore to demand an anime out of it. It's been 20 years. The only real reason for an anime adaptation would be to sell more of the novels

It was created in 2010 it says but even still if it was going to be animated it'd probably had been released by now. I just want to see the mobile suits from the series because they look like they have potetnial to be pretty sweet but my google search isn't providing a whole lot.
Light novels are treated like manga when it comes to anime adaptations. They don't need to be finished for a show to come out. The last novel came out in 2015 so it's not looking like a new series

Also light novels don't have images besides the covers. so you probably won't be able to find any

I liked Uraharas' bankai[emoji]128526[/emoji]
AOT
Cold like Minnesota [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

was expecting something better than that from ersaed.

when Ojisan to Marshmallow has a better twist than erased :smh:

Erased was beautiful this week
 Manga ended last week so many feels

Last edited:
New one piece chapter might as well have played " pulling me back" by chingy cause right when I think this arc is over oda's just like NOPE!

Last edited:
finished reading one piece... next chapters are gonna be entertaining with the new luffy alliance and the return of jack and his crew

I remember people saying the second season of aldnoah zero sucked. Netflix put up season 2 so I watched the first episode and it sucked. The final scene of season 1 was dumb so I should've expected it.

Bleach chapter support rant

People not reading into how OP Urahara's bankai is. It can restructure animate and inanimate objects. So in theory dude is restructuring bankai's, dna, spells, etc out here. I wouldn't be surprised if he can restructure someone's mind. How op would it be if he can restructure Aizens mind or something like that.

Anybody try out Tokyo ESP? First episode seems promising but I've heard a lot of bad comments about the rest of the season.

Haven't gotten around to reading the manga.

Bleach chapter support rant

People not reading into how OP Urahara's bankai is. It can restructure animate and inanimate objects. So in theory dude is restructuring bankai's, dna, spells, etc out here. I wouldn't be surprised if he can restructure someone's mind. How op would it be if he can restructure Aizens mind or something like that.
I kind of didn't think of it like that

still whack AF how that chapter went tho

Man im mad i wasted my time watching Deadman Wonderland...anime didnt even have a finish & left off on a cliff hanger :stoneface: :x

Watching Tokyo Ghoul finally, yea i know im super late lol...is there any english dub anime sites out there? I cant remember the ones i used to use smh

Back
Top Bottom