The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

"Oh word?"

Boku no Hero Academia
Damn, they got him. :smh:
Now to wait and see what path he chooses....

What are the good newer, but complete action/adventure/thriller animes?

The ones I know of:

attack on titan

one punch man

kill la kill

tokyo ghoul

gangsta

What other animes am I missing?

I was looking at upcoming Spring anime and a few caught my eye. Mainly Phoenix Wright, My hero academia and terraformars

But another show called "Havent you heard I'm Sakamoto" looks like it'd be hilarious. The basic plot seems to be a high schooler is perfect ok every way. The girls love him and the guys hate him

Here are some screens

Last edited:
Never could find where to get these :lol:

Started watching Elfen Lied yesterday, it's cool but I'm sick of starting shows to find out that they don't have second seasons :smh:

Last edited:
Bleach
Kenny. :pimp:

One Piece
And so the war begins anew. :lol:

Started watching Elfen Lied yesterday, it's cool but I'm sick of starting shows to find out that they don't have second seasons
mean.gif
This is part of the reason I'm more inclined to check out older animes.

Deadman Wonderland

Zetman

No season 2s
mean.gif

Started watching Elfen Lied yesterday, it's cool but I'm sick of starting shows to find out that they don't have second seasons :smh:
This is part of the reason I'm more inclined to check out older animes.

Deadman Wonderland
Zetman
No season 2s:smh:
I think the difference is that some shows are cancelled while others have a natural ending place.

With Elfen Lied the story and arc was over. Gangsta and Deadman wonderland left with cliffhangers

Lololol I had same reaction ^

Sidenote
Hope they throw out more episodes and animate the whole series instead of cutting out whole arcs

The manga was fire!

Last edited:
one piece is so deep, so much story :smh: :pimp: great writing.
just read, You almost forget that timeline wise it hasnt been that long since they met back up.

we about to hear about the payback WAR!!!!!!!!!

:smokin

Oda is a genius straight up.. i ve always felt i could create a great story, but nothing near as great as what he's doing.

Back
Top Bottom