The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Nevermind the picture didnt show up. 

EDIT: got it to work now saw this on reddit 
roll.gif

Last edited:
they really did drop the ball with erased. not bad, but not as good as the build up made it seem it would be.

marshmallow :pimp:

After watching episode 12

I'm satisfied with the ending

Roof top scene was exciting.

And of Course Airi
nthat.gif

Now I wait for the Spring Line up

Boku No Hero looks interesting

Kiznaiver got Trigger support so I'm all for that.

Mayogia might be a good mystery

Netoge is made by a hentai artist so I know the animation will be.... satisfying

Last edited:
Naruto needs to end and homie needs to make a new fire anime.

I need a new anime on the level of og bleach/og naruto/OP

any more info on this? @zs05wc

Nothing more than what was mentioned in here previously. Seems that its just books. No anime or anything.

But that gundam pictured is called Gundam Warlock. It's actually piloted by Duo's son.

Last edited:
I thought that Gundam 00 was pretty good. The Gundam pilots reminded of the ones from Gundam WIng a little. Gundam Seed too.

This better not be a april fools joke
I've been dreaming of a season 2
Flcl shaped anime for me
It was a important part of my childhood

If this is a joke I'm heated
If not life is sweet
I remember planning on getting a flcl tattoo
As well as searching for a vespa to get it painted just like in the anime

Edit from AnimeNewsNetwork
Adult Swim describes the new seasons' story:

In the new season of FLCL, many years have passed since Naota and Haruhara Haruko shared their adventure together. Meanwhile, the war between the two entities known as Medical Mechanica and Fraternity rages across the galaxy. Enter Hidomi, a young teenaged girl who believes there is nothing amazing to expect from her average life, until one day when a new teacher named Haruko arrives at her school. Soon enough, Medical Mechanica is attacking her town and Hidomi discovers a secret within her that could save everyone, a secret that only Haruko can unlock.
But why did Haruko return to Earth? What happened to her Rickenbacker 4001 she left with Naota? And where did the human-type robot ‘Canti’ go?

Last edited:

Eh...I still haven't watched this. I know I won't care for it as much cuz no super powers, no swordsman, nothing. Just boxing :x

Don't get me wrong it looks lit...but I already know if I watch it it's not gonna be in my tops. Seems like it would be more of that realistic type anime which is cool at times but my favorites are always super fictional type animes.

I kinda plan on binge watching it when I get the time maybe this summer. I heard there's a lot of episodes.

Don't get me wrong it looks lit...but I already know if I watch it it's not gonna be in my tops. Seems like it would be more of that realistic type anime which is cool at times but my favorites are always super fictional type animes.

I kinda plan on binge watching it when I get the time maybe this summer. I heard there's a lot of episodes.
I understand.

Going through Naruto right now on Netflix. On the part where Gaara almost caught Kimimaro's boner in the eye. Talk about being lucky.

On another note, I don't know why, but I really want to watch Beyblade. Haven't saw that since I was a kid. Randomly found one of my old Beyblades the other day and it brought back memories. Can't believe the hood kids use to steal the bit chips off the blades for no darn reason other than to steal smh.

So what's this season new lit anime... we had shokugeki no soma. One punch man. Bento was LIT. What's this qtrs new Show I need to watch

Last edited:
I thought that Gundam 00 was pretty good. The Gundam pilots reminded of the ones from Gundam WIng a little. Gundam Seed too.
Gundam 00 would be the closest comparison to Gundam Wing. Many Gundam purists don't even rate Seed or Seed Destiny, you can skip that if you want.

I need a new Gundam series on par with Wing/Endless Waltz.

Any suggestions?

I want to point you in the direction of unicorn. its short but sweet. also the first 2 AGE series was good in my opinion.
Unicorn is a very good OVA, it's up there with 08th MS Team. That fight between the Kshatriya and Stark Jegan :pimp:

But I don't think it's on par with the Wing story wise, plus it's set in a different time line. I've never watched AGE so I can't comment about that.

Gundam 00 would be the closest comparison to Gundam Wing. Many Gundam purists don't even rate Seed or Seed Destiny, you can skip that if you want.
Unicorn is a very good OVA, it's up there with 08th MS Team. That fight between the Kshatriya and Stark Jegan
pimp.gif

But I don't think it's on par with the Wing story wise, plus it's set in a different time line. I've never watched AGE so I can't comment about that.
I mean wing is just in its own league. going back and watching it again its kinda boring...still good tho

I'm like 12 episodes into Wing and yea the pace is slow, and Heero is so bland. I've watched almost all animated forms of Gundam. I even build the model kits and all that. :lol:

There are 3 Gundam anime on air right now. The latest series is called Iron Blooded Orphans and the last episode airs this Sunday. It's been a good series so far and it has surprised me since I had low expectations.

The other 2 are OVAs, The Origin and Thunderbolt. The Origin tells the story of the rise of Zeon before the One Year War. Thunderbolt is a side story set during the One Year War, the animation on this one is crazy!

Back
Top Bottom