The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

tumblr_o49ejhpCuj1qdvrdyo2_540.jpg

aoty is about to end and you still haven't peep'd game?

tumblr_o4a1m8AYCB1uxn89go1_500.gif

tumblr_o499fxJeKY1scxk8yo3_540.jpg

some papis cheating themselves outta a great series.

just read, You almost forget that timeline wise it hasnt been that long since they met back up.

we about to hear about the payback WAR!!!!!!!!!

smokin.gif

Oda is a genius straight up.. i ve always felt i could create a great story, but nothing near as great as what he's doing.
If we hear about it, it won't be until they meet up with Marco and even then it'll probably be interrupted by Weevil. We'll most likely get tiny hints, like we have with Aokiji vs Akainu, like the fact that their battle took place on punk hazard and changed the climate of the island, and that both were greatly wounded, Aokiji losing a leg, and the scars on Akainu's body. 

If we hear about it, it won't be until they meet up with Marco and even then it'll probably be interrupted by Weevil. We'll most likely get tiny hints, like we have with Aokiji vs Akainu, like the fact that their battle took place on punk hazard and changed the climate of the island, and that both were greatly wounded, Aokiji losing a leg, and the scars on Akainu's body. 
didn't we only find that out because of the movie?

didn't we only find that out because of the movie?
The lost limbs for Aokiji was only shown in the movie and in sketches Oda released before it, but Akainu's scars on his neck and face we've seen in the manga. The climate change and punk hazard information was also in the manga when Smoker was pulling up to Punk Hazard. 

didn't know Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko was a thing.

was better off not knowing :frown: :smh: |I

I don't know what's more depressing: how relatable his owner's struggles are or how he describes the noticeable signs of him getting older :lol: :frown:

Damn near shed a tear at the end of this latest episode, man

Just caught up on Erased :smh:

15 years :smh:

So now's he's a 29 year old in an 26 year old's body, right? :lol:

At least his eyes never deteriorated like they did originally.

Looking forward to this ending so I can pick up the manga.

Also, **** ol' girl for moving on in life while my ____ was out of the picture. I don't care how unreasonable of an expectation that is.

His mom is one of a kind.

Last edited:
didn't know Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko was a thing.

was better off not knowing :frown: :smh: |I

I don't know what's more depressing: how relatable his owner's struggles are or how he describes the noticeable signs of him getting older :lol: :frown:

Damn near shed a tear at the end of this latest episode, man

Just caught up on Erased :smh:

15 years :smh:

So now's he's a 29 year old in an 26 year old's body, right? :lol:

At least his eyes never deteriorated like they did originally.

Looking forward to this ending so I can pick up the manga.

Also, **** ol' girl for moving on in life while my ____ was out of the picture. I don't care how unreasonable of an expectation that is.

His mom is one of a kind.

BRO I WAS FEELING SOME KIND OF WAY WHEN SHE SHOWED UP WITH THAT KID. :smh:

LIKE HE DID ALL THAT WORK TO SAVE HER AND I THOUGHT THEY WOULD EVENTUALLY BE TOGETHER. SMH.

Wow. Satoru's mom is amazing. Never giving up on him and always being there for 15 years. Reminds me of how my mom was.

Happy to see Kayo too.

Yo, hiromi's gender was confusing to me. He looked like a girl but then an episode or two ago one of his friends said he looked like a girl so that meant he was a boy. But the kidnapper and killer seemed to target girls in the original timeline so I just figured hiromi was another girl.

The thing that's irked me about last episode is thst rven though Satoru was in his young body he still had his adult mind and should've processed the evidence right away and made a conclusion. He said something about how something is so obvious that you become ignorant of something and don't see it / ignore it. Umm, not in really serious situations like that. That's just being dumb.

Bastard better stay away from Kumi.

This anime is better written than most dramas on tv.

If you check out the manga on Erased just start from Chapter 33 that should be episode 11 and so on.

My theory is it was a very traumatic experience that he's repressing which is why in the manga he was talking about he still needed to find the key that would jog his memory to unlock the door to the information on the killer and the events as well as why he has such a good memory of things in the future and events that happened in other timelines  although he was sleep for 15 years + 1 year

From the looks of how episode 11 was going they cut out a lot

Really hoping we get to see kenma team up

And Anri again.
Thinking episode 12 will be a alternate ending with the same results

But nothing! i've seen so far will be as bad as the alternate ending to Brynhildr In The Darkness.

Last edited:
i need naruto back...... Caught myself trying to rasengan some fool on the road yesterday.. smh

Also speaking of Naruto I rewatched the Sasuke vs. Killer Bee fight again and it was nice to remember how satisfying it was to see Sasuke get his chest busted open in that fight [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Naruto was the first manga to really make black people flourish
Not really. Killer B was a rapping fool stereotype and raikage was a hot head who was so dumb he actually almost committed suicide against sasuke rather than think

The only good black characters were Killer B's 3 students, and the Raikages second in command. But they rarely got any screen time to really develop them

Dutch from Black Lagoon was always a boss without being stereotypical

Last edited:
Everyone know Oorichmaru Jackson 5 was Black though.
we gon go ahead and take Zabuza also. he was just light skin.
Naw I'm still using 2 other clones.. slipped on my training
Orochimaru Jackson... :lol: :rofl:. Zabuza was a real one though. Pushed Kakashi to his limits. Is it true the filler will take up the rest of the year? That is a terrible rumor i have heard more than once...

Back
Top Bottom