The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

mugiwara_pirate_2_by_kon1495-d4vwf33.jpg
[emoji]128064[/emoji] Could she be the 10th member ??

That's Vivi in the picture

IMO this squad needs more haki. Vivi brings nothing to the table and really can't be about that pirate life if mugiwaras are trying to fisticuffs with the yonkous.

...Then again luffy just got a few squads to pop sake bottles with him, and now they have his back.

I fully expect jinbe to turn up and squad up with mugiwaras...could be wrong tho.

Plz no boring *** jimbei :x dude has the personality of a rock

IMO this squad needs more haki. Vivi brings nothing to the table and really can't be about that pirate life if mugiwaras are trying to fisticuffs with the yonkous.

...Then again luffy just got a few squads to pop sake bottles with him, and now they have his back.

I fully expect jinbe to turn up and squad up with mugiwaras...could be wrong tho.

Jinbe is the man. Vivi isn't coming back to the crew. She'll do something for em at the reverie and that's it. Jinbe is gonna break off ties with Big Mom and then roll up to the crew with that poneglyph he found.

I also think he's going to join because the power structure is transitioning to 3 bosses under a big boss, so the new trio will be zoro, sanji, jinbe then luffy above them.I think the lower crew will continue to start developing haki to balance things out.

The real problem is when will jinbe join. Oda sucks at timing out his story because he adds stuff along the way to flesh out everything. Although he's looks to speed things up, dressrosa took longer than he expected. Hell it took him 3 years longer than he thought it would to kill merry. So it might be some time before we actually get jinbe, but he's the only one with enough screen time to easily transition into the crew. Although it'd be cool if they pick up one more female, especially one who doesn't look like nami or robin.

Caesar clown better not join...dude is evil. Experimented on kids man :smh:

Caesar isn't joining. Luffy is gonna blame him since it was his weapon that helped take down the minks. Then in this recent chapter Caesar was mad that his weapon didn't fully finish off the minks.

ceasers experiments usually suck tho wouldn't be suprised if when they take those kids to vegapunk he tells them they just had gas (*Ba dum tsk*) did you notice in the newest chapter he clicks his tounge because his poison gas didn't actually kill anybody

ceasers experiments usually suck tho wouldn't be suprised if when they take those kids to vegapunk he tells them they just had gas (*Ba dum tsk*) did you notice in the newest chapter he clicks his tounge because his poison gas didn't actually kill anybody

are they still trying to use caesar with regards to big mom? I'm not remembering what the move is with him...

imagine if sago joined tho....mugiwaras could say f it, and roll up on kaido or big mom on some 'whats really good' steez.

can't wait for luffy vs blackbeard. i feel like luffy would get tuned up early, esp since bb doubled up on devil fruits...

Last edited:
are they still trying to use caesar with regards to big mom? I'm not remembering what the move is with him...

imagine if sago joined tho....mugiwaras could say f it, and roll up on kaido or big mom on some 'whats really good' steez.

can't wait for luffy vs blackbeard. i feel like luffy would get tuned up early, esp since bb doubled up on devil fruits...
When they originally took Caesar it was due to the plan with Doflamingo and Kaido. They originally didn't know Caesar had ties or issues with Big Mom until Pekoms, Tomago, and Capone came to capture him. The original plan was to destroy the SMILE factory and take Caesar so he couldn't make the ingredient, SAD, for the smiles anymore. With that Doflamingo couldn't supply Kaido and Kaido would attack doflamingo. That plan has changed but Caesar is apparently still important, especially since he mad gas weapons and sold them to Kaido, he can counteract them all with his powers. 

SMH , Bleach going to Bleach....

just end this at this point... unlike naruto, I wont miss bleach... I haven't missed bleach since the bounto arc (yes im the only one who enjoyed those anime fillers)

Me too. But it was on Cartoon Network last night and everyone kept calling him Loofy. Doesn't even make phonetic sense.

Me too. But it was on Cartoon Network last night and everyone kept calling him Loofy. Doesn't even make phonetic sense.

Loofy is how it's pronounced. Even in the sub when he says his name it's the same pronunciation.

Loofy is how it's pronounced. Even in the sub when he says his name it's the same pronunciation.
Yeah. One piece was first dubbed on Fox Kids in like 2004 and it was Monkey D Loofy. So that's how I always pronounced it. Also It was Zolo not Zoro in the Dub so that always stick with me as well

Yeah. One piece was first dubbed on Fox Kids in like 2004 and it was Monkey D Loofy. So that's how I always pronounced it. Also It was Zolo not Zoro in the Dub so that always stick with me as well

The zolo issue was because they were afraid that whoever owned the rights to Zorro would sue them if the series got popular and merchandising started. So then the English translation followed suit for consistency. Then once 4 kids lost the rights they realized it was never an issue.

Back
Top Bottom