nerd.gif

I got on the aot hype train.

Anime was dope.

Manga thumbs down.

opm has hajime no ippo type action?:nerd:
I got on the aot hype train.
Anime was dope.
Manga thumbs down.
OPM is pretty cool. Should give it a watch.

As for AoT, People want another season, yet now you should see why those who have read the manga dont. :lol:

Yo what the **** is going on in the AOT manga right now? So many mixed emotions in here :lol:

One month it's LIT the next it's TRASH :lol:

Lmao.....i told yall aot readers..

Every month of 2015 yall was yelling..."Aot going to be LIT next chapter " lmao
Smh

OP all day!!!!!!

Just a couple of months, nothing serious :lol:  hate to start some of my favorite series over (naruto, gangsta, corpse party, inuyasha, etc) over but it is what it is.
One series I liked from this past season was Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry. Cool protag who is not an airhead with the ladies. :lol:
And the fight scenes were cool too.

Just started watching one punch last night, it's the ****! Anybody got anymore info on the 2ND season?
Nothin yet. Hopefully they do have another season because the Garou arc is great.

Almost dropped rakudai kishi after that first episode on that incest ********.... But yea cool fight scenes

January - AOT GOING TO BE LIT NEXT CHAPTER
Feb- AOT GOING TO BE LIT NEXT CHAPTER
Mar - AOT GOING TO BE LIT NEXT CHAPTER
Apr - AOT GOING TO BE LIT NEXT CHAPTER
May - AOT GOING TO BE LIT NEXT CHAPTER
June - AOT GOING TO BE LIT NEXT CHAPTER
July - AOT GOING TO BE LIT NEXT CHAPTER
Aug - AOT GOING TO BE LIT NEXT CHAPTER
Sep - AOT GOING TO BE LIT NEXT CHAPTER
Oct- AOT GOING TO BE LIT NEXT CHAPTER
Nov - AOT GOING TO BE LIT NEXT CHAPTER
Dec - WHAT IS GOING ON....SMH

AOT is like when the shower water is really hot.

Then by the middle of the shower, it's lukewarm.

Last edited:
One series I liked from this past season was Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry. Cool protag who is not an airhead with the ladies.
laugh.gif

And the fight scenes were cool too.
Nothin yet. Hopefully they do have another season because the Garou arc is great.
Gonna start this right now, appreciate it 
smokin.gif

Naruto and AOT tripping with this console exclusiveness tho. Where's the 360 love 
mean.gif

Scrolling through Netflix and I see Sword art online. And I just start thinking how dumb the initial plot it. Like if you die in the game or take the headset off you die. Simple enough, but that also means that hundreds of factory workers were complicit in mass murder, since they most likely assembled the headsets that fry the users brain. And how did they pass regulatory inspections

Still SAOs first 4 eps were probably some of the most promising eps of s new anime I've ever seen. Then it goes off the rails. So much wasted potential

Last edited:
That wasnt the initial design of the game...that was a glitch/set up by that creator.
Then that makes even less sense. What I'm saying is that why would the hardware be even able to do that in the first place. It would've had to be designed for it even to be able to short circuit enough to kill a person.

That's like if Steve jobs went crazy and every time a person lost at candy crush their iPhone would explode. It would have to be built to do that in the first place

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom