The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New Attack on Titan chapter is out
Poor Marco. :frown:
I want to know more about War Chief Zeke.
And it looks like the world's greatest body slam is about to happen in the next chapter too. :lol:
there is so much more story here than is apparent at first glance. Kinda hard to see who the good and bad guys are now.
Let me guess.

"Next chap about to be lit"
:rofl:

Shots fired @Mugen81

Last edited:
Let me guess.

"Next chap about to be lit"
:rofl:

Shots fired @Mugen81
9E8-F_.gif

This chapter was lit[emoji]128526[/emoji]
Annie tho[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Man I haven't read anything for One Piece since Doflamingo was beat nor I have I been in this thread.

Brief recap?

Finally started reading Act 2 of Daiya no Ace. Looks like the author is still so in love with Furuya he's going to keep putting Sawamura down. At this point it would take a miracle for Sawamura to become the ace without Furuya getting injured. Even when Sawamura plays well, they still clown him and worship Furuya. Hopefully in part 2 things can change up and Sawamura can be acknowledged as a true rival for the ace position by others in the story.

i dont know for sure but no more than like 10..iirc

i would just keep waiting it out if i were you. maybe another 2-3 months..

in the mean time.....................
May I introduce you to Prison School

Yooooooo I had no idea that the artist and writer behind Death Note are working on a new project! Read Platinum End; I'm telling yall this finna be the new hit! :wow:

This new anime season seem wack except for some joints.

At least gate back :pimp:  

Just watched. Been waiting. Wow at that bedroom scene with the bunny. Also the scene about contraception. Gate going for that pg-13 content.

Man I haven't read anything for One Piece since Doflamingo was beat nor I have I been in this thread.

Brief recap?
After the defeat of Doffy, Luffy gains 5640 allies/divisions similar to the the Whitebeard Pirate divisions called the Straw Hat Grand Fleet. These 7 divisions are headed by Cavendish, Barto and other main players who fought along side the Straw Hats in Dressrosa.
They head to the island of Zou where they meet up with Nami/Chopper/Brook but they find out that Sanji has gone missing. We're introduced to the minkmen who inhabit the island as well as Jack who is Kaido's right hand man. Most of the story right now revolves around flashbacks of what has happened on the island as the reason for Sanji's disappearance. 
eek.gif

Ojisan and Marshmallow gunning for aots straight off da bat :pimp:

sure Boku dake ga Inai Machi was great and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu has potential but this

tumblr_o0pu83zxWm1sfcmugo5_400.gif

too :wow: :pimp:

Ojisan and Marshmallow gunning for aots straight off da bat :pimp:

sure Boku dake ga Inai Machi was great and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu has potential but this

tumblr_o0pu83zxWm1sfcmugo5_400.gif

too :wow: :pimp:

I came across that but didn't watch it yet

So far

- Showa genroku rakugo Shinju: I dont think the concept translates well to westerners, so While I can understand how its good, probably not for me
-Myriad Colors Phantom World: Keeper
-BBK/BRNK: I have no idea whats going on
-Active Raid: Meh
-Norn9: no idea whats going on
-Gate: Keeper
-Durarara: Keeper
-Luck and Logic: maybe
- Divine Gate: No idea whats going on
- Prince of stride: I guess. See how it goes

Last edited:
^marshmellow is the perfect blend of adult characters doing cute things and providing lulz in a 3 minute and 30 second package.

anyone know if Dimension W worth watching?

Started Bleach Saturdat and I'm on Chapter 57 now 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sucks that it sounds like its about to go down hill.

Reading too many freaking mangas about to post a reading list here... Keeping up with somewhere around 20-30 different series :lol:

Started Bleach Saturdat and I'm on Chapter 57 now :lol: :pimp:  

sucks that it sounds like its about to go down hill.
Nah. Bleach stays somewhat good until the middle ish area of the hueco monde stuff. So that's a ways off for you

The soul society arc is one of my favorites. Just good ole fashion 1v1 match ups

Last edited:
Nah. Bleach stays somewhat good until the middle ish area of the hueco monde stuff. So that's a ways off for you

The soul society arc is one of my favorites. Just good ole fashion 1v1 match ups

Soul society arc alone makes bleach still in my top 10 :pimp:

Soul society arc alone makes bleach still in my top 10 :pimp:

Agreed.

and if you go the anime route, Im still a fan of the bounto arc, that arc had great animation. and the beginning of HM (2nd bleach arc) (no spoilers) had real promise you'll enjoy that as well.

Back
Top Bottom