The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I believe I explained this wrong. (since it's coming from memory fromw hen i watched this show over a year ago.

That wasnt the initial design of the game...that was a glitch/set up by that creator.
Then that makes even less sense. What I'm saying is that why would the hardware be even able to do that in the first place. It would've had to be designed for it even to be able to short circuit enough to kill a person.

That's like if Steve jobs went crazy and every time a person lost at candy crush their iPhone would explode. It would have to be built to do that in the first place

Not really. It's an after effect made possbile due to the way the original system works, with it being linked to the user's brain, which the creator then tinkers with to make it possible for people to 1)be trapped inside the game and 2)die whenever their character avatars are killed inside the game. So basically, there's the possibility that something like this can happen if the tech is used in a certain way, but the original people that designed it certainly didn't design it to do that or with that idea in mind, hence this not being an issue when the game was being Beta Tested. The hardware's able to do that because it involves basically hacking into a person's brain with technology :lol: Obviously some risk is going to be involved.

In the real world, virtual reality as it is has the potential to be dangerous, as do numerous other forms of technology and human invention.

I liked the first half of both of SAO's seasons a lot.

First half of SAO is great. :smokin But i've never seen a series fall off so epically in the next season. :smh: Didn't ever think the second series managed to capture the magic of the first, but it definitely wasn't as bad as Alfheim.

Dude is complaining that SAO isn't realistic ????  
eyes.gif

All the good anime's ended, dam.

Might have to reboot bleach lmao
Bleach will probably get tje FMa Brotherhood treatment once the manga has ended. I can see them doing a filler less, somewhat streamlined new version of bleach

It's a damn shame the Bleach final arc isn't being animated. That studio has never skimped on the good animation and Yamamoto's final battle would be a sight to behold

It's a damn shame the Bleach final arc isn't being animated. That studio has never skimped on the good animation and Yamamoto's final battle would be a sight to behold
We're still waiting for the final arc of Naruto to hit Shippuden, they're busy ******* around with those damn "infinite tsukuyomi dreams" as a filler arc when it only took a few pages in the manga to deal with.

Viz Media is the worst

Gate back :smokin
Itami and crew about to go Ham next week

Besides Gate, I think Myriad Colors Phantom has potential

I wasn't wowed by Active Raid or Price of Stride. Also Durarara is back which is a plus

Hey guys quick question: Is crunchy roll worth paying for?
Id say so. I mainly use it on my Xbox and my phone at work. Just overall easier than using sites to stream

I currently pay for Hulu and crunchy roll for my anime fix. Crunchy roll has some shows that are simulcast and not available on Hulu. Plus everything has no commercials

I'm cheap. I'm able to tolerate all those commercials on crunchy roll. It sucks on my ps3 though, the rewind and fastforward controls suck for it.

New Attack on Titan chapter is out
Poor Marco. :frown:
I want to know more about War Chief Zeke.
And it looks like the world's greatest body slam is about to happen in the next chapter too. :lol:
there is so much more story here than is apparent at first glance. Kinda hard to see who the good and bad guys are now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom