The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Gents had a question

Trying to catch up on One Punch Man at work, are there any good anime streaming apps for jailbroken iPhones? Movie Box use to have an app but I am not finding it again and OPM isn't on movie box either.

Any suggestions? thanks

Edit: I have sites but my jobs wifi blocks anyone I went to "adult materials" lol

Last edited:
Bleach
How the hell is he alive? :lol:

One Piece
One Billion?!? :wow:
I wonder how much is Dragon's bounty now compared to Jacks... :nerd:

Last edited:

Rider got me rollin. he screams lame and when i saw him throw that bike as a special move i died
e91.png

b21.png

Last edited:
yeah i had no idea what was going on at the end of last chapter of bleach and the start of this one.

New Prison School chapter is out
That warning at the end of the chapter has me interested in the outcome of the next event. :lol:

Finally turned on the first episode of Gangsta after hearing so many people recommend it.

New Prison School chapter is out
That warning at the end of the chapter has me interested in the outcome of the next event. :lol:

VICE PRESIDENT BYKE???

lol at my man doing his ant whispering hahahaa

Gangsta is ok. But it's the kinda show where I need to see like 30-40 episodes of t to get a deeper dive of the world. Right now it seems shallow and hast yet scratched its potential. But that's understandable since the manga is relatively early

Last edited:
Just watched the latest episode of OPM; had no idea that they would mention Garo this early
pimp.gif

Garo arc is utter FLAMES, can't wait to see Memphis' reactions
laugh.gif

Just watched the latest episode of OPM; had no idea that they would mention Garo this early :pimp:

Garo arc is utter FLAMES, can't wait to see Memphis' reactions :lol:
Don't you feel like they gotta add filler soon? Its getting mighty close to the manga, I just need to see the scene where Saitama deletes Doki Doki girls :rofl:

Can you guys explain somehting to me? I was wondering around Best Buy and I stumbled on Naruto: The Last so I bought it. I think I'm confused on what I thought this was. This is just about Naruto and Hinata. I thought this movie was suposed to be more about their kids. Can you tell me where I went wrong, other than buying this moive?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom