The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Can you guys explain somehting to me? I was wondering around Best Buy and I stumbled on Naruto: The Last so I bought it. I think I'm confused on what I thought this was. This is just about Naruto and Hinata. I thought this movie was suposed to be more about their kids. Can you tell me where I went wrong, other than buying this moive?

Naruto the last is the movie before he marries Hinata. Boruto the movie is the movie about the kids and that isn't out on DVD yet.

I love Naruto but I completely skipped "The Last" 
laugh.gif
  I hated all of  the NarutoxHinata moments in the manga, and they decided to make a movie based on them 
mean.gif

Last edited:
that movie was actually good. I liked it.

One Punch Man...

damnit I'm convinced i need to read the manga now good thing it's only like 80 something chapters should be done with it by friday.

One Punch Man...

damnit I'm convinced i need to read the manga now good thing it's only like 80 something chapters should be done with it by friday.
The webcomic that the manga and anime are based on is much further ahead, but the art quality is not that great.

And..

WHERE is the OPM hate now?!?!
pimp.gif

Last edited:

One Punch Man...

The webcomic that the manga and anime are based on is much further ahead, but the art quality is not that great.

And..

WHERE is the OPM hate now?!?! :pimp:

I DON'T SEE WHERE THE HATE CAN BE AT THIS POINT. THAT LAST EPISODE WAS TOO LIT. STARTED READING THE MANGA, HAD TO DO IT AFTER THAT.

ANYBODY ELSE BESIDES ME GET A SERIOUS GOKU VIBE FROM SAITAMA? :lol:

Last edited:
I love Naruto but I completely skipped "The Last" :lol:   I hated all of  the NarutoxHinata moments in the manga, and they decided to make a movie based on them :smh:

The fact that he needed to make a film based around the pairing that was clearly going to happen from the first part of the series is a testament to the drop in quality of KIshi's writing. :smh: However, The Last was a solid film. Leagues beyond most of the others. I'd honestly say it's my second favorite Naruto film overall. There are good moments outside of the romance and even the romance worked for me, minus a few flaws.

The romance in naruto as a whole is absolutely atrocious. Makes no sense. Almost damn near ruins the series for me

I mean aside from sakura and sauske (and lee)

Its notlike there was ever mushy moments in naruto about relationships. Im thankful it was never turned in to a romance like SAO

There is no aside from sasuke and Sakura lol. That's the main one...pure nonsense

Last edited:
There is no aside from sasuke and Sakura lol. That's the main one...pure nonsense

Sasuke. Son is batty as a fruitcake, but he also attempted to kill two women, one multiple times, and both still wanted to ride his **** into the ground. :lol: **** was terrible. Just plain terrible.

Last edited:
Sasuke. Son is batty as a fruitcake, but he also attempted to kill two women, one multiple times, and both still wanted to ride his **** into the ground. :lol: **** was terrible. Just plain terrible.

Don't hate the player, hate the shinobi world :pimp:

Just got put onto Death Note.

Oh my [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

How hasn't America turned this into a TV show yet? Lol

Last edited:
Finally finished Wolf's Rain. I thought it was great. 4/5

The story lost me at some parts, but overall the story kept me interested.

All the characters were cool, and I didn't find a reason to dislike any character.

This anime's almost as good as monster. The music in wolf's rain is a 5/5. Highly recommend this anime. It's relaxing, slow burner, and somewhat emotional.

New Attack on Titan chapter is out
That was some sick ****. :lol: :pimp:
Reiner better be dead this time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom