The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I was never a death note fan, I guess i personally dont like the idea behind it. or agree with it i should say.

I was never a death note fan, I guess i personally dont like the idea behind it. or agree with it i should say.

As I'm currently on a mean binge, I can see where you're coming from but also I can't because I'm fascinated with the storyline/theme of the series. This is the first anime I've ever watched seriously..and I'm almost positive no other show I've ever watched has sunk with me more than this.

Death Note was the first anime i watched growing up that showed me anime can be good and interesting without super powered dudes fighting in every episode 
laugh.gif
, it made me branch out to different genres and see what else was good out there.

For that reason it will always have a spot in my favorites 
smokin.gif

Death Note is a classic but the elaborate plots and schemes crafted by these genius characters got a little too ridiculous :lol:

Good thing the anime studio that did Death Note and HxH is carrying on the tradition of making classics by doing One Punch Man :smokin

Last edited:
Death note is a classic but the elaborate plots and schemes crafted by these genius characters got a little too ridiculous
laugh.gif
The fact that Lights plan which involved him losing his memory and needing so many other things to go right after that and it worked is just 
roll.gif
, Although some would say that was his downfall  because the more his plans worked the more arrogant he became and the more ridiculous the plans got ended up costing him because he bit off more than he could chew at a certain point.

Death note is definitely classic for what it is and how good it was, but it would never be in my tips simply because I like more of the fantasy animes, with powers, swords, n ****

Seven episodes into Gangsta and i'm enjoying it. Like someone mentioned they other day though there is a lot of the world that still needs to be explored and I can already see what they meant by that.

Death Note is a classic but the elaborate plots and schemes crafted by these genius characters got a little too ridiculous :lol:

Good thing the anime studio that did Death Note and HxH is carrying on the tradition of making classics by doing One Punch Man :smokin

THEY ALSO DID DEATH PARADE WHICH IS PRETTY GOOD. IT EVEN HAS AN EPISODE WHICH HAS A CAMEO FROM LIGHT YAGAMI FROM DEATHNOTE.

Just finished Death Note..dawg. I can't see how any anime can top that masterpiece. I'm blown away Breh. Don't even care if I feel like a scumbag because I wanted Light to win the entire time. Need a sequel breh. Idec

Wow.

Starting FMA:B tho and 7 episodes in I'm hooked

Last edited:
Finally finished Wolf's Rain. I thought it was great. 4/5

The story lost me at some parts, but overall the story kept me interested.

All the characters were cool, and I didn't find a reason to dislike any character.

This anime's almost as good as monster. The music in wolf's rain is a 5/5. Highly recommend this anime. It's relaxing, slow burner, and somewhat emotional.
Love that series. Haven't seen it since high school so I might need to re-watch it. 

Just finished Death Note..dawg. I can't see how any anime can top that masterpiece. I'm blown away Breh. Don't even care if I feel like a scumbag because I wanted Light to win the entire time. Need a sequel breh. Idec

Wow.

Starting FMA:B tho and 7 episodes in I'm hooked
"I can't see how any anime can top that masterpiece."

You'll realize why I quoted that in due time.

Love that series. Haven't seen it since high school so I might need to re-watch it. 
Same here. Besides the recap eps, there wasn't a dull moment to me.

And that opening is so strong.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Death note was the first anime where I realized that things don't have to end well for the characters in the story for the STORY to end right over the course of the show you realize these characters make choices that don't in any situation you can think of end up going well for them and that goes back to the first episode when light even makes the choice to write inside of the book....

Death note was the first anime where I realized that things don't have to end well for the characters in the story for the STORY to end right over the course of the show you realize these characters make choices that don't in any situation you can think of end up going well for them and that goes back to the first episode when light even makes the choice to write inside of the book....

I mean its not as exciting as One Piece
eyes.gif
happy.gif
tongue.gif

But this chapter is a mando  and the new weapon is very interesting
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom