The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Tokyo Ghoul: Re
So it seems like Kaneki is Back. Cant wait to see how this will have an effect on things. :pimp:

I'm going to have to try to get back into this. It got so confusing for me though.

so this

okay.gif

ends up being anime of the season/possibly the year?

so this

okay.gif

ends up being anime of the season/possibly the year?

nah. I mean at the end of the day it comes down to personal preference but you got

Food wars
Prison School
Pick up girls in Dungeons
Blood battlefront blockade( kekkai sense)
Gangsta
Durarara
Gate

Last edited:
top of the year 2015

FSN UBW

Danmachi

Food Wars

One Punch Man

Kancolle personal bias

everything else I have not watched yet.

Almost forgot about how to pick up yambs in a dungeon
Prison school is def my #1
Also cant forget fate stay night

What is food wars?

And was bento this year or last year?

Last edited:
One Punch Man, Noragami season 2, Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon, Gangsta 

Just started The Perfect Insider and it's pretty damn good as well.

I have so many shows to catch up on when I get off for the holiday, glad people are posting lists of their favorites. Definite watches for me gangsta, food wars, Haikyu, prison school, girls in dungeons, finish Romcom snafu, Durarara, perfect insider. There's probably more those are just top of mind

Also gotta start up Boku no hero, I was letting the chapters stack, but didn't get time to dive in, gotta catch up on Toriko, finish reading monster, and see what else is on my reading list.

You like food and harem animes? then you'll like food wars.

Top Animes this year:

UBW

Foodwars

One Punch Man

Top spot has to be Prison School!

Biggest dissappointment- Gangsta, so much potential.

Is food wars.. i saw a gif where dude made some food and everyones clothes came off is that it?

just watached OPM the animation is def top notch, the story is still ridiculous to me.

the S class heroes are :smokin

Just finished Gangsta and Prison School.

I hope there is a season 2 of Gangsta because I felt like so much was left unexplored in the world that I would like to see.

Prison School is one of the funniest and strangest things i've watched in a long time 
laugh.gif
 I wouldn't mind seeing more.

Last edited:
As some people know gangsta has been on hiatus for a couple months Kohske the author was diagnosed with a form of Idiopathic Eosinophilia after an extended period of sickness in 2012. Due to the severity and chronic nature of her illness, she is prone to being hospitalised. And she's been hospitalized since November but she tweeted this two days ago ..

Back
Top Bottom