The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

OMG. ONE PUNCH MAN. STRAIGHT FLAMES. THAT LAST EPISODE. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: DEF ANIME OF THE YEAR FOR ME. ONLY ONE CLOSE WOULD BE DUNGEON OR GATE

Prison School
Yo, the principal is the realest dude I have ever read about. :rofl:
Dude was getting laid every other page it seems like.:lol:

Heads up peeps, looks like Amazon is having an anime sale of sorts today. Up to 50% off some (maybe most) anime blu-rays and such. I dont know if this is a Prime only sale (since I have prime) but just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

Last edited:
Heads up peeps, looks like Amazon is having an anime sale of sorts today. Up to 50% off some (maybe most) anime blu-rays and such. I dont know if this is a Prime only sale (since I have prime) but just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.
Gonna grab some stuff before I go to work, repped 
nthat.gif

tumblr_nzes3r0Z6s1r87g0to1_540.png

Teams for the tournament
i have not been watching the new anime, nor did i watch the new movie. why is buu on gokus team? who the hell is the last dude on the left? at the bottom who is that saiyan behind what im guessing is cooler? who are the last 2 dudes at the bottom? have i REALLY missed that much? jeez

i have not been watching the new anime, nor did i watch the new movie. why is buu on gokus team? who the hell is the last dude on the left? at the bottom who is that saiyan behind what im guessing is cooler? who are the last 2 dudes at the bottom? have i REALLY missed that much? jeez
Lawl

Lmaooo idk either, I have not taken dragon ball z serious since god knows when :lol:

which opm do I read, there are too on Kissmanga...

Read the one by yusuke murata first (that's the redrawn version of the webcomic with the epic art)

Then after that read the one that says (ONE) in parentheses. That's the original webcomic. The art is whack but it's further ahead in the story.

There's some "filler" in the redrawn version of the manga so it's different from the webcomic in many aspects, but it's still amazing and captures the the spirit of the series

Anyone been watching the new gundam? Sooo lit
pimp.gif
The mean the orphan one? I really don't remember Gundam series to be this slow. It feels like nothing happens from week to week and no real threat/development appearing ever. Quite a letdown from the first few eps.

Was browsing another forum, and they were saying how they think the previous owner of the Ope Ope fruit made Kaidou immortal. This would make a lot of sense.

Back
Top Bottom