The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Was browsing another forum, and they were saying how they think the previous owner of the Ope Ope fruit made Kaidou immortal. This would make a lot of sense.

Dat would be crazy but how the hell they gon beat him then. I hope oda don't ruin the story with that naruto type BS

I think that would make Law the only one who could kill him, which may be the reason doflamingo wanted it so bad considering kaidou is so powerful and doffe wanted power too.

I think that would make Law the only one who could kill him, which may be the reason doflamingo wanted it so bad considering kaidou is so powerful and doffe wanted power too.

True ****, but then to me that would make law even more important to Doffy and I don't see Doffy saying F it and trying to kill him like he did. Plus what's good with kaido acting like he wants to die. I didn't like that at all.

When a villain in an Anime is finally getting beat, but then they get a random power boost out if nowhere. pic.twitter.com/9mUjjooS97
— Ocean愛 (@CalebCity_) December 4, 2015
roll.gif

FYI, a pretty good quality bootleg theater rip of Boruto the Movie is available online. The opening fight scene
eek.gif

is that the one that's been around for awhile.

the closes theater that played it to me was over an hour away. i passed

Bleach
Ichigo finally appears again and he's flat on his face.:lol:
I have a feeling that fight is not over though.

One Piece

The world is waiting on them. That has a lot more meaning that is apparent to me right now.

i think...im ready to step away from bleach...its just...bad. plot barely moves a mm over a chapter, barely any dialogue..it is just bs and it just feels like a burden to stick with it just cuz being a long time fan. :smh:

OP tho :pimp:

This might be the darkest op chapter in awhile chapter should of been titled "crucify & chill" though[emoji]128514[/emoji]

OP
I like how dark OP has been.
I like how the horns near Jack's shoulders were just his swords sheathed. Was a cool feature. He's way more menacing out of his zoan form, although I'd like to see his hybrid form.

Catviper and Dogstorm are really interesting, especially with that comment at the end. There's probably a poneglyph or some void century info on the elephant, and they have the key to it.

I like this new style Oda's trying out, it's keeping things moving. 

New Naruto manga following his son Boruto confirmed, won't be drawn or wtitten by Kishimoto though, only supvervised.

Just finished up FMA:B

Damn, didn't think Death Note could be topped but that was :pimp: x 10000

Just finished up FMA:B

Damn, didn't think Death Note could be topped but that was :pimp: x 10000

Congratulations my friend, trust me, your life is better for having seen the series. :smokin I'm tempted to go re-watch it myself in fact.

Based Jesus Based Jesus Yeah, but Kishimoto's writing was so terrible the last few years that I wouldn't be surprised if the new guy could do better.

Last edited:
Looks like they also got something coming up for the GOAT

Naruto Shippuden: The True Legend of Itachi Volume – Light and Darkness, which also begins Spring 2016!

The Itachi anime series will be based on two official books released in Japan – The True Legend of Itachi: Glory, and The True Legend of Itachi: Dark .
The description for The True Legend of Itachi: Glory is as follows:
Itachi Uchiha, age four. After seeing what occurs on the battlefield up close, he makes a certain decision. He decided that he would change the world. The dream that Itachi aimed for. His dream: A Hokage from the Uchiha clan, and a future where those he loved could live in peace. His time in the ninja academy, his meeting with Shisui, becoming a Genin, Chunin, and finally a member of the Anbu… Itachi ran straight down a path of glory, not knowing that a cruel darkness was spreading…This is the story of the glory, frustration, and determination of the ninja called a genius.
The description for The True Legend of Itachi: Dark Night is as follows:
Along with his sworn friend Shisui, Itachi undertakes an assassination mission to take out spies in order to join the Anbu. In addition, the rivalry between the Uchiha clan and the village becomes even more furious, and it finally causes the death of a friend. Having lost all hope in his clan and village, along with gaining a new eye and making a certain decision, Itachi walks into the night of tragedy. The kind yet cruel truth of the dream and hope he left to his brother… is revealed here.
Night.

Naruto just won't die...who knows maybe it will be good.

Nope

Yeah I don't think it actually will be either...and now Itachi gets his own series :lol:

To be fair, Itachi's thing is just an animated adaptation of books that came out already and numerous other characters got the exact same type of books. So while it's only him so far getting the adaptation, it's not necessarily any new material being made just about him.

Okay that's not to bad then I didn't know that.

It'd just the more Naruto I see at this point I just expect the worst.

first off....watch yourself. we have all missed Naruto... a man can only be dissapointed so much trying to do a shadow clone jutsu in his house to no prevai

Back
Top Bottom